Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Dead City: Maggie & Negan Walking Dead spinoff

How many WD spinoffs are there now? It's kinda over kill

https://screenrant.com/walking-dead-...tting-details/

Extraordinary Member

My heart goes out to the horse they will be beating to death.

Geeezz. Let it end already.

She ended up with the guy who beat Glen to death? No thank you.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Funny thing is they played Batman's parents in the opening to Batman V Superman.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

We're more or less to the point of "Law and Order: Special Walkers Unit," or maybe "CSI: Herschel's Farm."

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Trail View Post
    We're more or less to the point of "Law and Order: Special Walkers Unit," or maybe "CSI: Herschel's Farm."
    NCIS: Commonwealth.
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

Chicago RIP

Dead 911
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

So wait are they a couple now? I haven't watched the parent show since, well, Negan killed Glen.

But if they are a couple, glad they, you know, worked out their differences, him killing her husband and all. I mean a minor hurdle obviously but one I'm sure they overcame.

Nope. Negan did sort of redeem himself a bit during the Whisperer War but Maggie returned at pretty much the last minute of that storyline. They sort of learned to work with each other during the recent Reaper arc a bit (and Maggie herself is now coming off nearly as ruthless as he used to be) but Negan decided to head for parts unknown because he figures Maggie still wants revenge and will never forgive him.

Of course given this announcement they will eventually form some sort of alliance but a romantic one is highly unlikely.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Amazing. A show about zombies has itself become a zombie.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    Funny thing is they played Batman's parents in the opening to Batman V Superman.
    This has become Flashpoint. Watch Negan become the hero, and Maggie the insane villain.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Well they already told us Darryl and Carol were getting a spinoff so their demise was clearly not going to happen.
    Now we know Maggie and Negan's fate some 10 episodes before the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    So wait are they a couple now? I haven't watched the parent show since, well, Negan killed Glen.

But if they are a couple, glad they, you know, worked out their differences, him killing her husband and all. I mean a minor hurdle obviously but one I'm sure they overcame.
    Not at all. A couple of any sort. Neegan walked off two episodes back just to avoid her simmering rage for him that she did not hide.

So now I'm basically thinking in true TWD form that means the death candidates will be: Princess, Eugene, Rosita, Jerry and Ezekiel. I don't seem them killing say Judith even though Carl and Carrol's daughter waaaay back in S4 weren't off limits.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Well there was a story there for Negan as he wasn't seen for years at the last issue of the comic book series and one shot hinted an adventure was there. So this seems to be it. The premise sounds interesting as hell too....Negan & Maggie head to Manhattan and its never been seen yet.

AMC has said the Walking Dead is its Doctor Who. The shows will continue on for years. (Until its all rebooted im sure)
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Oddly enough, I haven't watched any of these shows for years but am interested in this spinoff. Give it a try at least.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Taylor View Post
    Oddly enough, I haven't watched any of these shows for years but am interested in this spinoff. Give it a try at least.
    This and Tales of the Walking Dead has me pumped again. Tales will tell stories of the past , present and future. With different characters , established ones like Abraham Ford (its rumored his story of leaving Texas will be seen and 1st group) and more. This could be a fun series.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.