Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    I'll be a bit surprised if it gets the "skip month" treatment that higher profile titles like Thor and Hulk got.

A stealth shadow cancel without announcing it seems in poor taste though.

Here is to hoping.
    Over the last few years almost every Marvel book has had at least one skip month -- it hasn't just been for 'high profile' books. They've become less widespread in the last few months (presumably due to issues gradually getting resolved with the paper shortage and supply chain issues), but they do still happen.

A stealth cancellation is still a possibility, of course. I'm just saying its too soon to make any assumptions either way. SAVAGE AVENGERS seems to be getting named in a number of 'best books of the year' lists and such, so hopefully that is a positive sign.

Quote Originally Posted by Dermie View Post
    Over the last few years almost every Marvel book has had at least one skip month -- it hasn't just been for 'high profile' books. They've become less widespread in the last few months (presumably due to issues gradually getting resolved with the paper shortage and supply chain issues), but they do still happen.

A stealth cancellation is still a possibility, of course. I'm just saying its too soon to make any assumptions either way. SAVAGE AVENGERS seems to be getting named in a number of 'best books of the year' lists and such, so hopefully that is a positive sign.
    Not in April 2023 solicitations so I guess it is cancelled after issue #10. Arrrgghhh!

Sucks to see it (super likely) canceled :/