Default Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Cowabunga Collection

Now, this is a collection.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

I understand doing both versions of the Arcade Game and the NES port, since the NES port added things to make up for the technical downgrade. But are there enough differences to warrant multiple versions of Tournament Fighters?

Regardless it's a very solid collection. I'm down for it.
    Last Read: Zatanna and the Ripper vol. 1

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Batman, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Beware the Planet of the Apes, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Green Arrow, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Superman '78: The Metal Curtain, Thundercats, Titans

Every version of tournament fighters has some fighters only in that version!

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
    I understand doing both versions of the Arcade Game and the NES port, since the NES port added things to make up for the technical downgrade. But are there enough differences to warrant multiple versions of Tournament Fighters?

Regardless it's a very solid collection. I'm down for it.
    Each version of tournament fighters is a different game. They don't play the same at all

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post
    Every version of tournament fighters has some fighters only in that version!
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Each version of tournament fighters is a different game. They don't play the same at all
    Cool! I was not aware of that.
    Last Read: Zatanna and the Ripper vol. 1

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Batman, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Beware the Planet of the Apes, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Green Arrow, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Superman '78: The Metal Curtain, Thundercats, Titans

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Oh! That explains it then...

It's a really good collection. Even though I never played any of the Tournament Fighters games

I only ever played the Turtles' side scrollers...

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

When it comes to Tournament Fighters only the SNES version is worth playing. Genesis version is broken garbage and NES version didn't need to exist.

Here is a video on the versions.

Fantastic Member

A lot of people complain about the dam stage in the first NES game, but that's nothing compared to getting to Shredder inside the technodrome and beating him. Getting to him with all four turtles alive is a feat of it's own and when you do get to him, he has the ability to turn any turtle into a normal turtle. Effectively killing them in one hit. So you have about four hits total(assuming you have all four turtles) to beat Shredder.