Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Thor-Ul View Post

I mean, really? It is that like... the amazing Spider-Man situation? The origin of Superman is pretty well known. Would not to be better to make an story of his first clash with a villian, as a starting point?
    The Krypton part of the origin is well known and has been done on the big screen by Donner and whatever that was Snyder did in 2013. What the general audience (that hasn't seen Smallville or read comics) doesn't know is Clark's travels after Smallville, his first adventures in Metropolis, and how he developed the Superman identity. They've also never seen a Superman at GA power levels and who works at the Daily Star and is a rival of Lois Lane. Krypton would be referenced in this film but would not be shown. There's a lot of other material in Superman's formative days to explore instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Prime View Post
    Him traveling the world isn't a bad idea but I would try to keep the storyline mostly the same. It has Lex, Metallo, and we even get Steel. All with Brainiac being the main villain of the movie.i think something like this is what Superman needs. And try to keep Lex at a minimum. Seriously guys we need other villains.
    Honestly, one of the biggest disappointments with New 52 was that just prior to New 52 we had Kal-El found a new incarnation of the "Supermen of America"... and then get erased from continuity before they could do something... I'd LOVE to see a group like that actually do stuff.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    Honestly, one of the biggest disappointments with New 52 was that just prior to New 52 we had Kal-El found a new incarnation of the "Supermen of America"... and then get erased from continuity before they could do something... I'd LOVE to see a group like that actually do stuff.
    Especially now that they're coming out with a new Batman Inc. title...Supermen of America (with Sinbad/Sharif, whose team-up with Superman was pre-empted by the New 52 as well) sounds like a great idea

BANNED

It would be a mix of action, comedy, horror. the story would take things from S-Earth 1, the first issues of AC new 52. Lex would be the great enemy (of the trilogy), but he would be in the shadows, Clark never gets to face him, so we would have Livewire as the bad girl, which provokes and for which Clark feels a certain attraction.
    Metallo (but only in name) would give him the personality of Guts (Berserk) he would be Clark's enemy because of the manipulation of the army, but they would end up working together.
    Parasite would be the true villain, his appearance would be something out of a nightmare, very intelligent, he would have the power to absorb the energy of others and infect them, they would be corpses controlled by him.
    the final combat would be Livewire and Metallo against the army of Parasite and Clark against the Parasite, it would be a brutal combat where we would see Clark seriously injured, blood everywhere.
    I know it seems very dark for a Superman movie, but what is the use of light in broad daylight, darkness is needed for Clark to show himself and win as a symbol of hope, also as I said at the beginning it would be an action movie, comedy, horror

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    I mean that's not a bad thing for Superman's twilight but this would be a reboot

Quote Originally Posted by Prime View Post
    I mean that's not a bad thing for Superman's twilight but this would be a reboot
    Well, Superman's logic for why he did it in the version with Livewire, is that he was just looking for people who can help out with Superheroing. As powerful as he is, he can't be everywhere. So he found a few people who he could count on to be there when he was pre-occupied.

Yes, this was an older-wiser version of Supes, but it could be a thing he does prior to joining the JLA if you're doing a new continuity.