Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    If they made these less Wolverine-centric, they could've totally been stories in X-Force, Wolverine and even Immortal X-Men.

At least they aren't shooting pool and f**king rocks or w/e they were doing in X of Swords. (To be fair Percy's issues in XoS were good)

That Knull nonsense needed an editor's note cuz I had no idea what was going on and I'm sure a lot of other readers had the same problem..
    I bought Bachalos x deaths variant with venom eating wolverine and was like why venom on the cover but I figure it was just marvel being milking marvel but then I read x lives spoilers and was like oh ok trying to have venom linked to weapon x plus and remembered the venam and the other Percy weapon x stuff and was like hmmmm…. Lots of ideas thrown in here for what? Future stories? Overall: lame

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jwyatt View Post
    I guess it's too late in the 'Lives of Wolverine' to include with new arch-enemy, Solem?
    ��������
    We apparently have two evil Wolverines that need to be killed in these final issues.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    If they made these less Wolverine-centric, they could've totally been stories in X-Force, Wolverine and even Immortal X-Men.

At least they aren't shooting pool and f**king rocks or w/e they were doing in X of Swords. (To be fair Percy's issues in XoS were good)

That Knull nonsense needed an editor's note cuz I had no idea what was going on and I'm sure a lot of other readers had the same problem..
    Ironic, since the issue where Gorgon f**kd a rock was written by Percy.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Milici View Post
    Ironic, since the issue where Gorgon f**kd a rock was written by Percy.
    I thought f**k rocks was Duggan but it was both of them! oof.

The Solemn and Hand issues were all Percy.
    "Cable was right!"