Page 62 of 111 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672 ... LastLast

AoG: The relationship between Kitty Pryde and Peter Quill has been a major focus of Star-Lord, and Peter “popped the question” to Kitty, asking her to live in space with him. Will their relationship be a focal point of the event?

SH: Yes, absolutely. That has been a major thread of THE LEGENDARY STAR-LORD, and the two of them form the nexus between the Guardians and the X-Men. And the Black Vortex is gonna put all our characters through some heavy soul-searching — Kitty and Peter’s relationship is gonna go through the grinder in this one. #StarKatNation fans are gonna be on the edge of their seats.

Fan- people ask you about Starkat, and you're in the middle of it after all, how big is the support for this pairing? Had you ever imagined the support would be this big?

SH- It’s really big, bigger than anything I’ve experienced. I knew we had something good, and I knew if we portrayed them honestly, it would work. I knew it would be fun, because they are fun characters.
    But no, I did not anticipate it becoming such a thing. And from what we’ve got planned, it’s gonna get even bigger…

I read LSL8 and I really do like how happy StarKat is
    http://www.shadowandflamewithmagik.com/

My Blog following the adventures of Kitty Pryde, Lockheed and Magik

Quote Originally Posted by JackalsIII View Post
    I read LSL8 and I really do like how happy StarKat is
    What's your thoughts on the star kat info I put on the page before this and on top of what sam has been saying

Quote Originally Posted by starlord215 View Post
    It is completely worth it like you should go out and try to get them there only 8 now so you should be able to find it but sam really developed the kitty and star lord relationship really well he build it up slowly but everything ties in to the black vortex and now that we know secert wars is coming and everything will change I just hop that kitty and Peter make it out as a couple

Here are two starkat questions I asked sam and this is some really cool answers
    starlord215 has two questions that are on the minds of a lot of X-Men and Guardians fans heading into "Black Vortex."

Sam, a lot of people want to know what the chances are of Kitty actually staying in space with Star-Lord, and a lot of people think it won't happen since she stars in the X-Men comics... Do you guys have to discuss your ideas for using other characters in Marvel or do you have free will?

There's always a chance, oh #StarLord215. The love for #StarKat we've been seeing online has been blowing everyone at Marvel away. But the Black Vortex is going to put them through the wringer... their relationship is gonna be changed forever. And after that comes "Secret Wars"...

How much of a role will Kitty and Peter's relationship play in "Black Vortex"?

Huge role. Peter and Kitty are the nexus of the Guardians and the X-Men. In some ways, it is their relationship that brings the two teams together in the first place. If you've been reading "The Legendary Star-Lord," you've been seeing these threads for a long time...

Peter and Kitty's relationship is the giant, beating heart of "The Black Vortex." But even giant hearts can get broken...

I think it's really cool he said people at marvel are taking a notice to this fandom espically since I feel like I have helped a little by doing those hashtags and taking over Twitter we did it for a month or longer then school kinda stoped me from being able to keep doing it but I really don't feel like they are going to break up kitty and Peter but of course will have to wait and see I've started trying to make a case that kitty could stay in space with Peter like in 2 weeks from now will have more evidence because the monthly preview come out and mays comics I'll be able to see the covers and bio and see if there's another legendary star lord but there's a guardiand comic that's droping the same day as guardiand and xmen omega which is the ending to black vortex but kitty nor Peter are on the cover so they could be bendis playing with are emotions and have kitty and Peter out somewhere will drax and gamora rocky groot flash and mis marvel all getting arested and they want Peter to be king.
    There's also a case that they might not because it's hard sam says it a lot that the relationship they have now won't be the sam I think there in the kid love stage and after black vortex she realizes she wants to stay with Peter or they really could break up or something
    That is awesome! Just that Marvel actually is paying attention to the fanbase is nice to know!
    http://www.shadowandflamewithmagik.com/

My Blog following the adventures of Kitty Pryde, Lockheed and Magik

That is awesome! Just that Marvel actually is paying attention to the fanbase is nice to know!
    I hope star lord and kitty will make it out still a couple

Black vortex #2 comes out in two days

Black vortex #2 comes out in two days
    And yet I can't buy it for four days.
    Life Finds A Way
    God Loves Man Kills
    What Is Thy Bidding My Master
    Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken
    Till All Are One

Quote Originally Posted by a0040pc View Post
    And yet I can't buy it for four days.
    Oh shoot! I found some fanfiction online of our favorite StarKat pairing to get us going during the wait: http://archiveofourown.org/tags/Kitt...%20Quill/works
    Some are funny, some are explicit, some get the Avengers in the middle of it all. It's been fun.

From what I've read during Sam's Q+A on comics.tumblr.com, the pairing is more popular than we think! It's simply amazing to see that happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowkitty View Post
    From what I've read during Sam's Q+A on comics.tumblr.com, the pairing is more popular than we think! It's simply amazing to see that happening.
    Yea I do think Starkat is bigger than we all think and I don't think they are going to break up this couple

Peter and kittys fight really has me nervous but I hope kitty can move on from that fight and stay with Peter

Peter and kittys fight really has me nervous but I hope kitty can move on from that fight and stay with Peter
    I didn't like it either. Who do you think Kitty is on that last page? I really can't tell... I'm confused.

It's Battle of the Atom/Fear Itself all over again here. Just like with Bobby and Colossus, Kitty feels betrayed because his boyfriend doesn't support her decisions. Also, Kitty might be concerned about Peter going mad with power, and given that her last two boyfriends did exactly that when they had the chance, I think her concerns are justified here.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowkitty View Post
    I didn't like it either. Who do you think Kitty is on that last page? I really can't tell... I'm confused.
    Kitty is the incorporeal white being next to Drax and young Beast, and above Magik.

Quote Originally Posted by jdgs View Post
    It's Battle of the Atom/Fear Itself all over again here. Just like with Bobby and Colossus, Kitty feels betrayed because his boyfriend doesn't support her decisions. Also, Kitty might be concerned about Peter going mad with power, and given that her last two boyfriends did exactly that when they had the chance, I think her concerns are justified here.

Kitty is the incorporeal white being next to Drax and young Beast, and above Magik.
    Yeah, I agree with you on that. I just dislike they are fighting so early on the story.
    Overall, I really liked this issue and again Kitty finds herself in a position where nobody else agrees with her, like during Battle of the Atom.

Thanks for pointing it out. Just took a look at the Black Vortex Omega cover and after this spread on GotG #24 I'm starting to think the woman in the mirror might be Kitty. What do you guys think?