Page 72 of 111 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682 ... LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 1657

Quote Originally Posted by magnuskn View Post
    Alright, seems like 616 Kitty crashed in the A-Force part of Battleworld. Since it seems that 616 Pete has his own comic with AoA Kitty, a part of the whole story will probably the two of them finding each other.

*edit* Or maybe not. Apparently that is a totally new character named Singularity, not Kitty. Hrm. Well, the characters seemingly do come with several copies, given how there is a bald-headed character named "Kitten" in the Master of Kung Fu part of Battleworld.
    Thats bot kitty in Aforce. Thats Singularity. Shes a new character that is a pocket universe that gains sentinence.
    "Dear World: the nation of mutantkind is watching you. Do not #$%& with us." -Cable-

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowkitty View Post
    Kitty doesn't mention it, but she goes cosmic during the fight scene. She can change her appearance now, like Iceman.

Gamora leaves but doesn't say where to because she feels she's a threat to the safety of the others and the planet just retreats because she asks so. It was kinda rushed.
    So the Guardians scene in Secret Wars #1 completely ignores everything. Figures.
    "Dear World: the nation of mutantkind is watching you. Do not #$%& with us." -Cable-

Quote Originally Posted by Drakeon View Post
    So the Guardians scene in Secret Wars #1 completely ignores everything. Figures.
    Yep. Actually I've seen very little to absolutely no connection between the ending of some books and Secret Wars. I'm not really sure when everything's gonna fall into place, because so far Secret Wars reads like an alternate universe for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowkitty View Post
    Yep. Actually I've seen very little to absolutely no connection between the ending of some books and Secret Wars. I'm not really sure when everything's gonna fall into place, because so far Secret Wars reads like an alternate universe for me.
    Hickman and Ribic started working on Secret Wars last year so they probably didn't know about all the things that were going to happen later, they just played it safe and did movie Guardians.

As for the connections, it will probably start making sense inside the authors books. I know Bendis will keep cosmic Gamora in Guardians of Knowhere and Humphries will probably give one big explanation of what happened during those eight months in 'Star-Lord and Kitty Pryde'. Sadly, there's still a whole month before the book comes out and there's not even a preview for it. That book is still a total mystery.

Quote Originally Posted by jdgs View Post
    Sadly, there's still a whole month before the book comes out and there's not even a preview for it. That book is still a total mystery.
    I hope that next week they'll release at least a textless preview of Star-Lord and Kitty Pryde.
    It appears that some people had access to it through the May's Marvel Previews at their local comic shops. Two unlettered pages.

BANNED

Hickman and Ribic started working on Secret Wars last year so they probably didn't know about all the things that were going to happen later, they just played it safe and did movie Guardians.

As for the connections, it will probably start making sense inside the authors books. I know Bendis will keep cosmic Gamora in Guardians of Knowhere and Humphries will probably give one big explanation of what happened during those eight months in 'Star-Lord and Kitty Pryde'. Sadly, there's still a whole month before the book comes out and there's not even a preview for it. That book is still a total mystery.
    Hickman was building torwrds it, he didn't begin it last year par ce. Writers knew about it, it's just SW is what it is a massive event in which some books will end and some will be on hiatus til SW ends and will relaunch.

Another mystery is where is 616 kitty at cosmic kitty hasn't been shown anywhere

Quote Originally Posted by starlord215 View Post
    Another mystery is where is 616 kitty at cosmic kitty hasn't been shown anywhere
    Shes most likely dead along with everyone else in the 616.

If she shows up at all it will be to take back Starlord from Ult Kitty.

Was it confirmed that Starlord is 616 in the mini? Cause I wonder how he can be there as well as with the life raft survivors.

Was it confirmed that Starlord is 616 in the mini? Cause I wonder how he can be there as well as with the life raft survivors.
    I believe Sam confirmed it was 616 star lord but I can easy see this twisting into a finding kitty pryde thing

Quote Originally Posted by Hariel0079 View Post
    Hickman was building torwrds it, he didn't begin it last year par ce. Writers knew about it, it's just SW is what it is a massive event in which some books will end and some will be on hiatus til SW ends and will relaunch.
    I know Hickman created the story a long time ago. I was talking about Secret Wars #1.

Quote Originally Posted by starlord215 View Post
    This book is full of mysteries. Sam didn't want to reveal anything about the book because it apparently spoils a lot of things about the main story so it will probably be an important book, also he said that this book is just part of the story between them so maybe there will be some other book that will be about 616 Kitty.

I don't think everyone is really dead. There are many weird things in this Battleworld that don't make sense if everyone else is truly dead. I'll wait until I see more of the story before accepting that. As for 616 Star-Lord, I don't think anyone confirmed it but Humphries always talked like only Kitty is different on his interviews, so I think it's safe to assume it's 616 Star-Lord. Maybe he will leave the raft survivors after #4? I think Thor will join the Thors later as well.

BANNED

Isn't Star-Lord a lot older than Kitty. I know she dated Collossus but I'm pretty sure Quill is even older than him. I mean wasn't he a season soldier by the time she join the X-MEN at 13? I know these characters don't age in real time but still........

Quote Originally Posted by William300 View Post
    Isn't Star-Lord a lot older than Kitty. I know she dated Collossus but I'm pretty sure Quill is even older than him. I mean wasn't he a season soldier by the time she join the X-MEN at 13? I know these characters don't age in real time but still........
    I think Star Lord has been revamped to be younger than he should be. The old Star Lord has been more or less forgotten.
    Life Finds A Way
    God Loves Man Kills
    What Is Thy Bidding My Master
    Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken
    Till All Are One

Quote Originally Posted by William300 View Post
    Star-Lord was de-aged when Bendis took over. He used to be 32/33 years old but now he's 29/30 years old. This was confirmed by Abnett in Guardians 3000 as well.

As for Kitty, they never tell her real age but if we go by Marvel time, right now she's probably 22/23 years old, so that's a 7 years gap. Same gap she has with Colossus. The gap was bigger with Iceman (at least 9 years) and specially with Wisdom (I think there was more than 15 years of difference, but I could be mistaken).

I know Hickman created the story a long time ago. I was talking about Secret Wars #1.

This book is full of mysteries. Sam didn't want to reveal anything about the book because it apparently spoils a lot of things about the main story so it will probably be an important book, also he said that this book is just part of the story between them so maybe there will be some other book that will be about 616 Kitty.

I don't think everyone is really dead. There are many weird things in this Battleworld that don't make sense if everyone else is truly dead. I'll wait until I see more of the story before accepting that. As for 616 Star-Lord, I don't think anyone confirmed it but Humphries always talked like only Kitty is different on his interviews, so I think it's safe to assume it's 616 Star-Lord. Maybe he will leave the raft survivors after #4? I think Thor will join the Thors later as well.
    It's definitely something to keep a eye on it sucks that Sam really can't say what it is about because we don't get the preview until weds well the one with no letters

Here's something interesting. Tomorrow Wednesday May 27th, Sam will be doing a live chat on Marvel's official page. He will be answering questions about his Secret Wars books and will finally debut the preview of our much anticipated book "Star-Lord & Kitty Pryde". It will be at 1:30 PM ET. We have to be creative and ask questions without just asking for spoilers. Here's the link to the page:

http://marvel.com/news/comics/24652/..._sam_humphries