Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I did get a chuckle out of "the apartment of Haley and Dick Grayson"

Today's issue was good, but the art was rough.
    Any ideas of who is La Agente Fúnebre?
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

"Hey, NIGHWING 90 is out. And don’t make a mistake: main storyline keeps going here." - Bruno Redondo on Twitter

*giggles*

Extraordinary Member

I kinda wish Damian killed that guy

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Dick Grayson's entire apartment is about to be taken out. Huh. Where have I heard that before.
    The last time it happened because big B found out big D's identity, so this would be the first time, this time.
    While I hated the first time it happend, Blockbuster was at least a credible thread back than, the current series it feels like there are really no stakes at all.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    While I hated the first time it happend, Blockbuster was at least a credible thread back than, the current series it feels like there are really no stakes at all.
    While I'm not a fan of Dick's apartment blown (again), at least it wasn't handled too badly.
    Maybe Taylor will use it to move Dick (possibly together Babs) to a different place in Bludhaven.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    Having a team of super friends, human internet, and a family member on the inside would do that.

and... well... the pacing

Taylor already introduced a stack of villains with Blockbuster, Maroni, Heartless and anyone thy hire, but they're no physical threats for Nightwing's support system. I kinda like it in a sense that this is what I wanted from Gotham, no banning superheroes, so the villains need to step up, an Blockbuster kinda did, now that he knows that Dick is protected by Titans, he didn't wait long to blow up the apartment. Wally actually arrived after the fact. It's Melinda who saved them.

So to rise up the stakes Melinda first needs to be threatened, and Titans to be kept busy with hired villains
    Last edited by Restingvoice; 03-16-2022 at 06:34 AM.

Yeah, Blockbuster will find out that Melinda helped him. She blew up her cover to save her brother.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    I kinda like it in a sense that this is what I wanted from Gotham, no banning superheroes, so the villains need to step up, an Blockbuster kinda did, now that he knows that Dick is protected by Titans, he didn't wait long to blow up the apartment.
    Did he? If the Titans had really actively protected Dick, that drone wouldn't have had a chance.

And Ok KGBeast is one of the most dangerous villains Batman has, and way above Blockbusters usual henchmen, but unless he has some Batman Level prep he doesn't have chance against Wally (or most other Titans).

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Yeah, Blockbuster will find out that Melinda helped him. She blew up her cover to save her brother.
    Unless heartless intervenes

This run isn't awful or anything but I really would like Dick to have more agency in his own book. He's so passive, it's tedious.

Extraordinary Member thwhtGuardian's Avatar

Blowing up his whole apartment was a little over the top for me, but the character interactions with Wally and his family balanced it out in my book making this book second only to Worlds Finest as the best book out there right now.
    Looking for a friendly place to discuss comic books? Try The Classic Comics Forum!

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Today's issue was good, but the art was rough.
    Any ideas of who is La Agente Fúnebre?
    The guy draws a pretty Babs though.
    Pulls: Batman, Detective Comics, SiKtC, Catwoman, Nightwing, Titans, Godzilla, Wonder Woman, Batman & Robin, Brave and the Bold, No/One, Kill your Darlings, and Deviant.
    My runs: Batman #230-, and Detective #420-