Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    what is Jessica's overall villain list, beyond Purple Man?
    Um...some random clients in her Alias run?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    what is Jessica's overall villain list, beyond Purple Man?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Um...some random clients in her Alias run?
    She is kind of light on personal villains.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    She is kind of light on personal villains.
    I guess one could say it's her personal issues that are the villain of her story...

Astonishing Member

I guess one could say it's her personal issues that are the villain of her story...
    Exactly. Alcohol, depression, self-loathing, etc, have been her big 'enemies' apart from Purple Man.

In terms of other villains she's gone up against, Man-Mountain Marko has tried to kill her. She beat the snot out of Norman Osborn in the first arc of THE PULSE when she thought he caused her to have a miscarriage.

There's also the serial killer from Kelly Thompson's "Blind Spot" arc. Also Alison Green, during Bendis' JESSICA JONES series. Green was motivated by revenge against Carol Danvers, but it was Jessica who got most entangled in her schemes.

Other than that, most of the villains she fought were alongside other heroes, such as during her stint as an Avenger, or when she fought the Owl alongside Cage and Iron Fist during her Knightress days.

Quote Originally Posted by Dermie View Post
    Exactly. Alcohol, depression, self-loathing, etc, have been her big 'enemies' apart from Purple Man.

In terms of other villains she's gone up against, Man-Mountain Marko has tried to kill her. She beat the snot out of Norman Osborn in the first arc of THE PULSE when she thought he caused her to have a miscarriage.

There's also the serial killer from Kelly Thompson's "Blind Spot" arc. Also Alison Green, during Bendis' JESSICA JONES series. Green was motivated by revenge against Carol Danvers, but it was Jessica who got most entangled in her schemes.

Other than that, most of the villains she fought were alongside other heroes, such as during her stint as an Avenger, or when she fought the Owl alongside Cage and Iron Fist during her Knightress days.
    Allison Green is a bad blast from the past .

Brilliantly said. damn! you really summed it up perfectly.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

THE VARIANTS #4 (OF 5)

GAIL SIMONE (W) • PHIL NOTO (A/C)
    • Every time a VARIANT arrives, Jessica loses a little piece of herself. But SOMEONE is trying to take EVERYTHING SHE HAS.
    • How can Jessica fight back against an enemy who claims to actually BE her?
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

It's like every Multiverse mini is contractually obligated to have all the Variants team-up.

She's Captain America? Makes me wonder if that Variant has any connection to the adult Dani Cage that Al Ewing used in some of his books, since she was also Cap.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

I mean, I don't think her outfit is that scary, it's just a t-shirt, pants, and jacket...

Astonishing Member

I mean, I don't think her outfit is that scary, it's just a t-shirt, pants, and jacket...
    True, but on Jess that outfit could easily translate into "watch your tone because I haven't had my coffee." And she hasn't had her coffee. XD
    Keep in mind that you have about as much chance of changing my mind as I do of changing yours.

Quote Originally Posted by phonogram12 View Post
    True, but on Jess that outfit could easily translate into "watch your tone because I haven't had my coffee." And she hasn't had her coffee. XD
    Well, I guess she does kind of come off as stoic and standoffish with the Krysten Ritter look.

Astonishing Member darewithpeace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    that comic seems interesting, i want to read it
    we can be heroes, just for one day