Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 85
  1. #46
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    89,393

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    what is Jessica's overall villain list, beyond Purple Man?
    Um...some random clients in her Alias run?

  2. #47
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    3,580

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    what is Jessica's overall villain list, beyond Purple Man?

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Um...some random clients in her Alias run?
    She is kind of light on personal villains.

  3. #48
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    89,393

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    She is kind of light on personal villains.
    I guess one could say it's her personal issues that are the villain of her story...

  4. #49
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,980

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I guess one could say it's her personal issues that are the villain of her story...
    Exactly. Alcohol, depression, self-loathing, etc, have been her big 'enemies' apart from Purple Man.

    In terms of other villains she's gone up against, Man-Mountain Marko has tried to kill her. She beat the snot out of Norman Osborn in the first arc of THE PULSE when she thought he caused her to have a miscarriage.

    There's also the serial killer from Kelly Thompson's "Blind Spot" arc. Also Alison Green, during Bendis' JESSICA JONES series. Green was motivated by revenge against Carol Danvers, but it was Jessica who got most entangled in her schemes.

    Other than that, most of the villains she fought were alongside other heroes, such as during her stint as an Avenger, or when she fought the Owl alongside Cage and Iron Fist during her Knightress days.

  5. #50
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    89,393

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dermie View Post
    Exactly. Alcohol, depression, self-loathing, etc, have been her big 'enemies' apart from Purple Man.

    In terms of other villains she's gone up against, Man-Mountain Marko has tried to kill her. She beat the snot out of Norman Osborn in the first arc of THE PULSE when she thought he caused her to have a miscarriage.

    There's also the serial killer from Kelly Thompson's "Blind Spot" arc. Also Alison Green, during Bendis' JESSICA JONES series. Green was motivated by revenge against Carol Danvers, but it was Jessica who got most entangled in her schemes.

    Other than that, most of the villains she fought were alongside other heroes, such as during her stint as an Avenger, or when she fought the Owl alongside Cage and Iron Fist during her Knightress days.
    Allison Green is a bad blast from the past .

  6. #51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I guess one could say it's her personal issues that are the villain of her story...
    Brilliantly said. damn! you really summed it up perfectly.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

    Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

  7. #52
    Invincible Member juan678's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    spain
    Posts
    22,985

    Default


    THE VARIANTS #4 (OF 5)

    GAIL SIMONE (W) PHIL NOTO (A/C)
    Every time a VARIANT arrives, Jessica loses a little piece of herself. But SOMEONE is trying to take EVERYTHING SHE HAS.
    How can Jessica fight back against an enemy who claims to actually BE her?
    32 PGS./Rated T+ $3.99

  8. #53
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    89,393

    Default

    It's like every Multiverse mini is contractually obligated to have all the Variants team-up.

  9. #54
    Uncanny Member Digifiend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    30,438

    Default

    She's Captain America? Makes me wonder if that Variant has any connection to the adult Dani Cage that Al Ewing used in some of his books, since she was also Cap.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

  10. #55
    Invincible Member juan678's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    spain
    Posts
    22,985

    Default


  11. #56
    Invincible Member juan678's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    spain
    Posts
    22,985

    Default


  12. #57
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    89,393

    Default

    I mean, I don't think her outfit is that scary, it's just a t-shirt, pants, and jacket...

  13. #58
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,435

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I mean, I don't think her outfit is that scary, it's just a t-shirt, pants, and jacket...
    True, but on Jess that outfit could easily translate into "watch your tone because I haven't had my coffee." And she hasn't had her coffee. XD
    Keep in mind that you have about as much chance of changing my mind as I do of changing yours.

  14. #59
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    89,393

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by phonogram12 View Post
    True, but on Jess that outfit could easily translate into "watch your tone because I haven't had my coffee." And she hasn't had her coffee. XD
    Well, I guess she does kind of come off as stoic and standoffish with the Krysten Ritter look.

  15. #60
    Astonishing Member darewithpeace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    2,154

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    that comic seems interesting, i want to read it
    we can be heroes, just for one day

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •