Default Newbie here--wondering if it's ok if I post about my Bats/Supes marathon webcast

I am a sonic artist who does a webcast twice a week from my home. It is a personal, creative project of mine that I do for the purpose of artistic expression and for the education and cultural enrichment of the public at large. It is TOTALLY non-commercial. Not looking for money AT ALL and NO commercials or spots of any kind run on the webcast. A few people voluntarily help me support the expenses of the project on Patreon because I am low income. I do it for therapy and enjoyment. I am not in need of any money right now.

This week I am doing a sort of marathon show it's running from 4pm til 9am tomorrow, Sunday, March 13th (ALL TIMES PACIFIC) and it's going to be all about Batman and Superman and to a great degree as well: The Joker. I am inspired to do this this week because I am an avid fan since childhood (I am 57yo) and because of the release of the new Batman film last week of which I am sure we are all aware.

So, forgive me if I may have posted on this before, yesterday, I am not sure, I saw no notifications to me, I have posted to a number of such forums and may have lost track. I think that on here, I may have sent an inquiry/friend request privately instead to an admin, but did not hear back, but the hour is getting late, this is going to be tomorrow.

So is it okay if I post detaiils of this event including a link to the listen page (Shoutcast server) as well as the Facebook page for the event. I would also like to include links to where people may find instances of my other audio artwork on the web (which are ALL FREE, nobody has to pay anything for them) and a link to the Patreon if possible though it is not necessary if you deem this is inappropriate. At no point in the proposed post am I ever using the obnoxious phrases "Subscribe!" or "Follow me!" or any such imperative nonsense. The post will also include a graphic that I am using for the program which I am including in this post.

Lastly, if this is okay to post, WHICH FORUM do you think that it is most appropriate to post it to?

Thank you for your time and attention.

--=-Phineas Narco
    Attached Images Attached Images