Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
That's not fanart. That's an official piece that Marvel commissioned for the original Spider-Verse storyline by Gabriele Dell'otto. (It was a series of interlocking covers.)
Yes, now compare how many apperances that we've had of Black Cat as compared to most of the Spiders in that art piece.Cat is more prominent than most of them

The rest of Marvel is irrelevant to this conversation. This is a conversation about Spider-Man/The Spider-Verse. I know the Tom Holland films make it look like Iron Man is important to Spider-Man, but he isn't.
It isn't, you don't get to decide what counts and what doesn't.Same way you don't get to decide whether Black Cat counts or not

You're still using Black Cat as a shield. It's really quite gross. The fact that you can only name her, someone who isn't even a Spider, is kind of the problem, isn't it?

I've discussed the importance of an LGBT Spider for reasons of representation. Black Cat is not a spider. She is also not always a hero (which people want to see themselves as).
No one's using her a shield, the fact you are invalidating a LGBTQ+ character just because of her name even though she is part of the franchise and bigger than most Spiders at that is what is disgusting.And 1610 Jessica?

LMFAO, she's an anti-hero at worst and the fact you think such a surface level understanding of morality matters in rep is laughable yet makes me understand your view-point more.

I'd love for Black Cat level rep for myself, yet you don't see me whining and invalidating characters to prove my point.You can acknowledge existing rep and ask for more instead of acting like it doesn't exist just because of a naive rule you yourself implemented.Black Cat is a far bigger character than most of the Spiders.

You're trolling or just deluded at this point and there's no point in continuing this conversation.

Have a good day

He has an arc in this storyline, which is more than you can say for most characters in this event. Under no circumstance could I say that Insomniac Spider-Man isn't "prominent" in Spider-Geddon.
He doesn't have an ARC, he literally just realizes he's been lied to.Miles and Otto had prominence