View Poll Results: Which current members do you think will still be part of the team post-shuffle?

Voters
102. You may not vote on this poll
  • Cyclops

84 82.35%
  • Jean Grey

86 84.31%
  • Polaris

31 30.39%
  • Sunfire

9 8.82%
  • Rogue

28 27.45%
  • Synch

48 47.06%
  • Laura

53 51.96%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Spectacular Member

Default Which current X-Men members do you think will REMAIN post-gala shuffle?

So we all know there will be changes to the current X-Men roster after the 2022 hellfire gala. Which members do you think will STILL BE part of the roster after the shuffle?
    Current members: Cyclops, Jean, Polaris, Sunfire, Rogue, Synch, Laura

Astonishing Member

Cyclops and Jean are staying. I don't see anyone with plans for Rogue and they'll want to keep her prominient so she stays too. And there's no way we get a conclusion to the Laura=Synch material by Hellfire Gala. So they are staying. Sunfire and Polaris are out.

Quote Originally Posted by Saithor View Post
    Cyclops and Jean are staying. I don't see anyone with plans for Rogue and they'll want to keep her prominient so she stays too. And there's no way we get a conclusion to the Laura=Synch material by Hellfire Gala. So they are staying. Sunfire and Polaris are out.
    Yup I came to the same conclusion. Jott, Laura, and Ev were also the four to show up on the Destiny of X promo image.

Fantastic Member

Same conclusion, Duggan already add hints for Polaris and Sunfire reasons to leave.
    Polaris wrote letter to Northstar maybe Northstar will replace Polaris.
    And I think the winner will be Firestar to replace Sunfire.
    Anyway if M is the winner, the love triangle of MXS( M, X-23,Synch) are also to be look for.

Astonishing Member

I'm hoping Lorna sticks around mostly because they haven't done much with her here and also I'm not sure where she would end up if they do dump her after the Gala....but also I think it would be a mistake to ditch the 'voted in' character after only a year, especially when people feel that character hasn't gotten much actual spotlight.....because its just going to lower interest in future X-Men votes. A lot of the interest goes away if it comes across as though characters voted in are just kept on the cast as a performative measure and there's no actual real interest in writing them.

I'd like to have the current line up together a little longer but I think Sunfire and Rogue are leaving. I'm cool with Rogue and Sunfire joining Knights of X. Throwing Red Root into the mix paired with KoX being in Otherworld makes me think that's coming soon.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    I'd like to have the current line up together a little longer but I think Sunfire and Rogue are leaving. I'm cool with Rogue and Sunfire joining Knights of X. Throwing Red Root into the mix paired with KoX being in Otherworld makes me think that's coming soon.
    I'd rather Rogue be kept far away from Tini
    Last edited by rhaenylis; 03-13-2022 at 12:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rhaenylis View Post
    I'd rather Rogue be kept far away from Tini
    I think everyone deserves a 2nd shot. Percy was losing me pretty bad on X-Force but he's killing it with every issue of XL/XD of Wolverine. Maybe Tini will turn it around, although to be fair the only writers I've disliked in the Krakoa era is Leah Williams and whoever wrote Fallen Angels.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Secretly in the Shadows Starleafgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    I think everyone deserves a 2nd shot. Percy was losing me pretty bad on X-Force but he's killing it with every issue of XL/XD of Wolverine. Maybe Tini will turn it around, although to be fair the only writers I've disliked in the Krakoa era is Leah Williams and whoever wrote Fallen Angels.
    Well, Tini Howard did Excalibur and X-Corp (the book that did so badly it retroactively became a miniseries), so Knights of X will be more like a third shot.

Does everyone deserve a third chance...?

EDIT:

Also, lol at the fact that Sunfire has zero votes so far.
    Prεtty Pεnny
    I have no speech. No name. I live in the action of death. The blood-cry, the penetrating wound. I am destruction.... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7.../penance-1.jpg
    <----------------------------------->

Keep the snark to a minimum. ~ The CBR Community Behavior Rules

"What? I can't promise that!" ~ Starleafgirl

Original Join Date: 10-31-2007

Fantastic Member

Tini wrote Secret X-men ,does she deserve a fourth chance? Hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by BobbysWorld View Post
    I'm hoping Lorna sticks around mostly because they haven't done much with her here and also I'm not sure where she would end up if they do dump her after the Gala....but also I think it would be a mistake to ditch the 'voted in' character after only a year, especially when people feel that character hasn't gotten much actual spotlight.....because its just going to lower interest in future X-Men votes. A lot of the interest goes away if it comes across as though characters voted in are just kept on the cast as a performative measure and there's no actual real interest in writing them.
    I agree with you except for one thing. I think that the people that vote are more forgiving and optimistic. They will think that this time it will be different and this time it will be their favorite.

I think Rogue will stay. Same with Laura and Everett. Their story, sadly I might add, has yet not come to a close. Rogue is Duggans pick and a self professed favorite of his. I think he wants to do more with her and for some weird reason there doesn’t seem to be much interest from other writers to write her.

Scott and Jean will stay.

BANNED

Sunfire and Polaris are out. Rest of the team stays with maybe another or two replacing the two leaving.

same conclusion for me like everybody else. Although it would be fun to have Cyclops get voted out instead of Polaris. ;-) Byeeeee.

Still crossing my fingers for M. Love her to death and wish to see a small Generation X reunion in the next months.

Hope for Northstar too.

M, Northstar, Jean, Synch, Wolverine, and Polaris would make a stellar team.

...and please someone call Storm and Nightcrawler. An X-Men roster without them is never the real deal.
    Last edited by Exodus; 03-13-2022 at 06:46 AM.

Astonishing Member

Maybe this is far out there,and a minority opinion, but to add gravitas to the comings and goings ..I can see Jean leaving X-Men upon learning Synch did what he did after her tutelage, and possibly going back to the QC or X-Force.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
    Maybe this is far out there,and a minority opinion, but to add gravitas to the comings and goings ..I can see Jean leaving X-Men upon learning Synch did what he did after her tutelage, and possibly going back to the QC or X-Force.
    Jean quitting everything would be funny actually. Next stop: Legion of X. One week later: "Nah, I quit."