Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Last edited by juan678; 12-01-2022 at 04:50 PM.

December 1, 2022 San Paolo
    Last edited by juan678; 12-03-2022 at 05:03 PM.

Speaking with the press at the Q&A of this year's CCXP, Hope Van Dyne actress Evangeline Lilly talked about her character's relationship with her mother, Janet, and how it would lead to unraveling her dark secrets in the Quantum Realm.

When asked about what to expect about the relationship between Janet and Hope, Lilly teased that the pair's bond is "never perfect:"

“… Of course, Hope was so excited to get her mom back and she was thinking, ‘This is going to be a fantasy, and I’m going to have my mom, and we’re going to be best friends and we’ll tell each other everything, and life will be intimate, and my life will be perfect.’ And life is never perfect, especially with our parents. Especially with parents who spent 30 years in the Quantum Realm."

The Marvel actress then teased that Janet's secrets in the Quantum Realm are a "dark and difficult" thing to deal with:

"And so, there is a lot that Hope doesn’t know and doesn’t find out about her mom until this journey begins. And it’s a dark and difficult thing to deal with for her.”

As for what to expect about Hope in Ant-Man 3, Lilly teased how she is “excited to have a chance to show a side of her where she would make mistakes:”

“And so I was really really excited to have an opportunity in this third film where she’s gone from a caged-off woman to a woman who has opened her heart three separate times. One, her heart to Scott, and then her reparations with her father, and then bringing her mother back from the Quantum Realm. So, she was sort of like the Grinch. Her heart had grown three times as big, which makes it three times more vulnerable. So I was really excited to have a chance to show a side of her where she would make mistakes, she would be fragile, and she wouldn’t always have the right answer.”

Speaking to reporters at CCXP, Ant-Man star Paul Rudd was asked if there was any change of time coming from the last movie and how Scott Lang will deal with such a transition.

Rudd responded by teasing that "a chain of events happens and we are thrust into a pretty big story" in Ant-Man 3:

“Well yeah, I mean, a lot has changed since the last movie for sure… For one thing… we’ve saved the universe. That hadn’t happened yet, so now a lot has transpired since the end of Ant-Man and the Wasp. And I think Scott is trying to figure out, ‘Where do we go in life now?’ And he’s still very close with his daughter, and he’s looking forward to the next chapter, and much like it is in life, the chapters are not what you expect them to be. And so pretty quickly, a chain of events happens and we are thrust into a pretty big story.”

https://thedirect.com/article/ant-ma...-lilly-secrets

Last edited by juan678; 12-03-2022 at 02:45 PM.

December 3, 2022

San Paolo Brasil Comicon Press Day

Hope and Cassie Lang avengers Campus

Evangeline Lilly y Kathryn Newton en DisneyLand

Hope and Cassie 2 Day ago

Kathryn Newton Instagram Two Days