Default Favorite 'Keep going, it's not over till it's over' quotes in fiction?

There are always moments in our favorite fiction where things seem hopeless. The forces opposing our heroes are too powerful. Maybe our heroes had some victories, only for the Big Bad to still win what seemed to be an important battle. It seems like all is lost, or will soon be.

But there is always at least one character who makes a rousing speech to keep going, and keep fighting, even if it seems the fight is hopeless.

What are your favorite 'Keep going, no matter what' lines in fiction?

I'll start with this one from the latest chapter of One Piece, Chapter 1043, "Let's Face Death Together".

Context: The Straw Hat Pirates, led by Monkey D. Luffy, have joined forces with the ninja and samurai of Wano, the Minks of Zou, and the pirate crews of Trafalgar Law and Eustass Kidd to oppose the Beast Pirates led by the seemingly unstoppable Emperor of the Sea, Kaido. Kaido has announced his next phase in his complete takeover of Wano, and the Pirate-Samurai-Ninja-Mink Alliance fights Kaido's forces to stop him and bring peace back to Wano. The war goes on for several chapters, and the heroes score many victories, defeating all of Kaido's most powerful allies and lieutenants.

However, at the start of Chapter 1043, Kaido has apparently defeated Luffy. He announces his victory to the fighting forces, and taunts the alliance against them, saying that he intends to finish his plan to completely take over Wano and transform it into a weapons factory, with the people of Wano being forced to work there as slave labour until they die and are replaced. "This is what it means to lose a war!" Kaido proclaims. "The cost of your defeat is your freedom and your hope!!!"

He demands a surrender from Momonosuke, the heir to Wano's rightful ruler Kozuki Oden. And Momonosuke, now demoralized by the news of Luffy's defeat, seems ready to surrender. However, the Alliance's new ally Yamato says that surrender is not an option in this exchange.

Momonosuke: This is madness! I cannot do it! If Luffy could not beat him, how can I?!

Yamato: You have to fight! Even if you know it ends in death! Isn't that what a samurai does? Who else but us can do it? Everyone's all torn up! Even Kaido is deeply wounded!

Momonosuke: That will only be adding more bodies to the pile!! It galls me, but if Luffy already lost ... then my only option is surrender!

Yamato: No!! I won't let you do that!! What will that survival even mean?? Only a return to slavery, counting down the days to death! Surrender is not the same as salvation!

Momonosuke: !!

Yamato: This is what the daimyo from all over Wano did, when they gave their lives fighting back against Orochi! The last 20 years of Wano is riding upon this battle!!! If you're going to let it go to waste ... then let's face death together!

This is the most recent example of such a speech.

If anyone else has great examples of 'never give up, it's not over till it's over' speeches, feel free to reply.

"I didn't hear no bell!"

Astonishing Member

"Nothing is over! Nothing."

Hopefully, this counts. But, this is an all-time favorite (XD)

"Send more paramedics" from Return of the Living Dead. Those zombies just never let anything get them down!
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Extraordinary Member

James T Kirk: I don't believe in the 'no win' scenario.