Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Who dressed Laura up?
    Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    Having a hard tike discerning what the theme is of this years Gala.

But look at Scott grabbing on Emmas ass oh wow
    She's exposing so much skin she was practically daring him to cop a feel .

Extraordinary Member

There was a grace and subtlety to Illyana's look at last year's gala that is completely absent from this look. Flowing fabric that represents her horns and light disks is so much better than just having demon horns and tail straight out, not to mention whatever the heck they've done to her face.

Now that Wanda is living on Krakoa (????) i wonder if shes going to be invited to this years gala
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Astonishing Member

Now that Wanda is living on Krakoa (????) i wonder if shes going to be invited to this years gala
    Kinda feels like she's been in limbo since Darkhold...I hope because there are plans for her in the X-line and they are just waiting for X lives/X death to clear out. It would make sense since apparently the Avengers don't have anything planned. (Zub was talking not that long ago about how he had plans for a fair few avengers characters including her post-No Way Home but the higher ups kept on shooting the plans down)

Quote Originally Posted by sunofdarkchild View Post
    There was a grace and subtlety to Illyana's look at last year's gala that is completely absent from this look. Flowing fabric that represents her horns and light disks is so much better than just having demon horns and tail straight out, not to mention whatever the heck they've done to her face.
    Like I said, Symbiote

Quote Originally Posted by Saithor View Post
    You fools, don't you realize this is all part of Percy's sinister plans to split up Scott and Jean and making her only in a relationship with Wolverine?! /s

I'm not sure what Magik is wearing but it looks like she's being taken over by a Symbiote tbh. Rest of the outfits are fine.
    Scott ain't going no where, he can FEEL that psychic rapport. Just saying. Most likely Scott is attracted to Wolverine and Emma because subconsciously Jean is. ^_^
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Kinda feels like she's been in limbo since Darkhold...I hope because there are plans for her in the X-line and they are just waiting for X lives/X death to clear out. It would make sense since apparently the Avengers don't have anything planned. (Zub was talking not that long ago about how he had plans for a fair few avengers characters including her post-No Way Home but the higher ups kept on shooting the plans down)
    I mean there has to be something planned for her especially since a solo was teased for her at the end of Darkhold, but yeah idk you would think since shes living in Krakoa or whatever that she would be seen a lot more than she is now
    She's A Lifebringer

Have to see the rest of Emma's costume cause so far not impressed

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Have to see the rest of Emma's costume cause so far not impressed
    It has to be better than at least one of the...dozen? Twenty? she had last time.

I mean there has to be something planned for her especially since a solo was teased for her at the end of Darkhold, but yeah idk you would think since shes living in Krakoa or whatever that she would be seen a lot more than she is now
    I mean...this is just what you get with this many characters...and they wanted even more new ones with Arrako.

I'm not sure what Magik is wearing but it looks like she's being taken over by a Symbiote tbh. Rest of the outfits are fine.
    Also she's "packing," if you know what I mean.
    I can also be reached on BlueSky and Tumblr. Avatar by kahlart.

Ghosts of Genosha minicomic focused on Polaris, written by me and drawn by Fin_NoMore.

Polaris 50th anniversary minicomic written by me and drawn by Mlad!

Gallery of Polaris commissions (without NSFW or minicomics)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Who dressed Laura up?
    Looks like something Gabby would have designed.

I really liked her look from last year.

Just noticed the shoes on laura lmao. It's giving Burnside Batgirl

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    Just noticed the shoes on laura lmao. It's giving Burnside Batgirl
    I noticed them too lol, they even have the x brand on them as well, shes repping her team hard
    She's A Lifebringer

One word...hawt.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Imam a bit fed up with Magik since Utopia and her Anime sword.

Would love to see a Cyclops costume with his hair revealed. Was never a fan of his full body spandex diving suits.