Page 6 of 40 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    This isn't Duggan's new team.
    Is there somewhere written that it couldn't be so?

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    Just imagine. Jean is voted off and Emma will take her place. Can’t wait for the meltdowns. lol
    Jean is not going anywhere she basically created this current incarnation of the team. I doubt she leaving anytime soon.

im not even gonna lie but this would actually be a very sickening team though. Their mission statement would be something along the lines of "protecting earths sexiest with one glam look at a time..." or something idk

Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post
    What's with Laura's shoes?
    She gotta be ready to jump on a btch just incase something go down, she has to be prepared for the worst
    Last edited by Diammandis; 03-16-2022 at 06:04 AM.
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Reigna View Post
    Jean is not going anywhere she basically created this current incarnation of the team. I doubt she leaving anytime soon.
    That actually sounds more disappointing for a event like Hellfire Gala which explicitly mentions about assembling a new team.

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    im not even gonna lie but this would actually be a very sickening team though. Their mission statement would be something along the lines of "protecting earths sexiest with one glam look at a time..." or something idk

She gotta be ready to jump on a btch just incase something go down, she has to be prepared for the worst
    Monet was giving Synch the side eye of love and interest at the last gala gathering. Oh man i don't know if i could handle a brawl between Penance and Laura, artistically that could be amazing to see. lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

I think it is safe to say Jean and Scott are staying. Anyone else might be going, let's see if the changes will be big or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Vishop View Post
    Is there somewhere written that it couldn't be so?
    I sit corrected. You are not wrong. It does not explicitly state that Scott, Emma, Everett, Laura and Illyana are not his new team.

Hope a point is made that Scotts goes as Emmas plus 1 this year cause he went with Jean last time.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Reigna View Post
    Yep I am actually shocked that not one mutant has blurted it out by accident to their human relatives who in turn blurted it out to some else. Would make sense if mutant resurrection is some kind if rumour or myth. The smart thing will be exactly what you suggested, to get ahead of it before orchis and control the narrative.

My problem is the fact that some fans are trying to demonize the qc for desperately jot wanting this to be known in the outside world. Like why should the humans know... why are they entitled to that information.
    The smart play would be for Krakoa to give credit where it isn't due and say Arraki are the ones resurrecting Krakoans, Orchis sets it's eyes on the red planet and Isca,Tarn and co take the whole lot to school

Much like last year, Russell Dauterman is most likely doing the 'voting + election' section of this issue so the fact that he designed the new looks for Synch and Wolverine could mean that they are getting reelected.
    Or it could mean that he is a fan of them.

With that in mind, my early guesses for the new X-Men team is:
    Jean Grey + Cyclops (the leaders)
    Synch
    Wolverine II
    Penance / Firestar (whoever won the X-Men vote)
    Northstar (hinted at in Polaris's letter in issue 5)
    Bling! (hinted at in Forge's letter in issue 8)
    Negasonic Teenage Warhead (hinted at in conversation in issue 8)

On the other hand, NTW could also be involved in the 'X-Men sidekicks team' that was being discussed early on.

What do you think?

I don’t understand this whole “event.” I didn’t understand it last year, and I read the books (some of them). It’s a fancy dress party? And people are excited about this? I keep feeling like there’s some kind of joke I’m not getting.

Mutant Pride. Pretty straight forward like St. Patricks day. and Who doesn't love seeing characters in costumes.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

A rumored leak of a variant cover for X-Men: Hellfire Gala #1 by Nick Dragotta:

Interesting.
    Jean Grey in the words of Walt Whitman, from his masterpiece Leaves of Grass, "Song of Myself" (51 and 52):

"Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.)"

"Failing to fetch me at first keep encouraged, Missing me one place search another, I stop somewhere waiting for you."

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Yohei72 View Post
    I don’t understand this whole “event.” I didn’t understand it last year, and I read the books (some of them). It’s a fancy dress party? And people are excited about this? I keep feeling like there’s some kind of joke I’m not getting.
    It's based on a very in-real-life event where notable people get together and dress up in outlandish outfits. They put a Krakoa/X-Men reasoning behind it, but that's all.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
    The smart play would be for Krakoa to give credit where it isn't due and say Arraki are the ones resurrecting Krakoans, Orchis sets it's eyes on the red planet and Isca,Tarn and co take the whole lot to school
    Oooh that is a very smart way of putting it. But that could cause unnecessary conflict for.... you know what nevermind let the humans go and do their worst on arakko demanding that they also get resurrection protocols.

But like for real that a very good way to justify the resurrection. But what will they do about the fact that the arakki came months after scott was resurrected.