Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    That's a very good one, especially now with a lot of Marvel properties --- in the comics, movies, and TV series --- going full steam ahead into the Multiverse.
    Agreed, so much content that Marvel could easily put some of these into animation series.

Quote Originally Posted by scribbleMind View Post
    It's a shame that James Robinson's Nick Fury runs was so quickly cancelled. It is a bigger shame that Frankie Noble was forgotten with it. In general, evil organizations need more recurring faces, and Frankie Noble would have been a great one.
    That run was such a gem.

Speaking of Robinson, I also have a soft spot for the OG Human Torch and the Invaders. I thought Robinson did a good job of updating the team to reflect invading foreign planets vs foreign countries.

Fantastic Member

Death's Head and Dr. Evelyn Necker
    Toni Ho & Aikku Jokinen
    Atlas
    Hickman Hyperion

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

The Infinaut
    The Shaper of Worlds Ghost
    Kevin Brashear, Gatekeeper/Guardian of Exo-Space
    The Neutral Zone/Exo-Space creatures and inhabitants, especially their history

Damage Control

Quote Originally Posted by HipHopAvenger View Post
    Death's Head and Dr. Evelyn Necker
    Agreed. I'd love to see the return of both Minion & Dr. Necker, along with the futuristic version of A.I.M.
    (Speaking of organizations, it seems that A.I.M. is doing pretty good for themselves in the not-too-distant future ):

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    Agreed. I'd love to see the return of both Minion & Dr. Necker, along with the futuristic version of A.I.M.
    (Speaking of organizations, it seems that A.I.M. is doing pretty good for themselves in the not-too-distant future ):

Would be cool if A.I.M. survived to 2099 and went corporate like its incarnations in Iron Man 3 and the Avengers game (even if the Avengers game wasn't as good as it could or should have been).
    The spider is always on the hunt.

I'd like to see what the OG Agents of Atlas line-up have been up to. that's no slight on the current incarnation at all, I just loved the "pulp" feel of the original iteration.

tangential to that, I'd be curious to see what Temujin has been up to. particularly, why hasn't he made any attempt to claim the Makluan rings, now that his father is dead. or maybe he has, and we just don't know it yet... I get why The Mandarin had to go, given the problematic stereotypes... but Temujin is basically another Shang-Chi already, and his name translates to English as "Blacksmith", so there's a lot that could be done to distance him from those origins while keeping the fun parts of it, like the Makluan tech, in play.

a ZODIAC revival could be cool... I always liked the concept more than the execution tho... like, if you're gonna give them the garish costumes, then go all-out and give them actual powers related to their signs, instead of some tech gimmick. or, scale it back from the costume angle altogether and go for more of a clandestine, almost-urban-myth level criminal empire... infiltrating governments and such like that. either of those directions would be cooler than the barely-half-of-each we've had thus far. pick one and commit!

I agree with whoever else mentioned The Inhumans' Royal Family... Karnak in particular is a character I'd like to see more of, and outside of that element. as in, put him on a different team, as Crystal and Medusa have both done in the past. I also hate the way some writers have turned Black Bolt into such an annoying character in the past couple decades... aside from his most recent solo outing a few years back, no one has done that character justice since Paul Jenkins' run. enough already with making him the catalyst and/or deus-ex-machina that either sets off or resolves some unnecessary "event".

maybe some of this belongs in the "revamp a hero/villain" threads, but I think I'll keep some of those ideas to myself until someone starts paying me to write them

An updated/revamped version of The Crew, preferably with Priest writing it.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    An updated/revamped version of The Crew, preferably with Priest writing it.
    That would be very good to see.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Skuttlebutt. Not even sure if it's still around these days, but as a callback to some of the cool anime cartoons of yesterday, I always thought that Skuttle was the perfect addition to the MU. A shame it's not the temporary home for one of Marvel's spacefaring teams. Or extradimensional-faring teams.
    Attached Images Attached Images

...of the Black Priests Midnight_v's Avatar

The future foundation. I think... I think that was something with a great potential for great long time story telling
    My priority is enjoying and supporting stories of timeless heroism and conflict.
    Everything else is irrelevant.

Pete Wisdom and MI:13.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Force
    Works
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver

Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    Skuttlebutt. Not even sure if it's still around these days, but as a callback to some of the cool anime cartoons of yesterday, I always thought that Skuttle was the perfect addition to the MU. A shame it's not the temporary home for one of Marvel's spacefaring teams. Or extradimensional-faring teams.
    In the Beta Ray Bill mini from a year or two back Scuttlebutt was actually given a humanoid robot form. And I believe she stayed that way at the end of the mini. I enjoyed the fun of the series, but I didn't like that change to Scuttlebutt.