Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    Mighty Member

Default Characters/organisations you wanna see MORE of?

Would love to know more about the Minoru clan - do they have any relation to The Hand? A storyline involving DD, Nico and a hand resurrected Strange would be interesting...

WHO else?

Mighty Member

It's a shame that James Robinson's Nick Fury runs was so quickly cancelled. It is a bigger shame that Frankie Noble was forgotten with it. In general, evil organizations need more recurring faces, and Frankie Noble would have been a great one.

Definitely, my choice would be...

Citizen V & the V-Battalion

Astonishing Member chamber-music's Avatar

The Secret Empire.

With all this conspiracy theory crazy around I would imagine a talented writer could spin a solid story with the subversive Secret Empire cabal standing in for imagined Deep State actors.

The Triune Understanding. Pseudo-religious groups are always interresting for me (when well-written of course. Weaker writers tend to take the too obvious route with these things).
    The Ultimatum. In these days, it's intresting to explore the clash of nationalism and patriotism with globalism. Once again, if you don't take the too obvious route.
    And I second the V-Battalion. Always loved the concept.

Peace

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

J.A.N.U.S. They were introduced at the end of the miniseries that rebuilt and reintroduced Ravencroft as a thing in the Spider-Man mythos following Absolute Carnage, as a replacement for S.H.I.E.L.D. following its formal dissolution at the end of Secret Empire. Had a council of six leading it, one being Viper/Madame Hydra, another being Monica Rappaccini from A.I.M., a third being Guardian from the original Canadian Alpha Flight, a fourth being Contessa Valentina Allegra de Fontaine from S.H.I.E.L.D.'s Russian counterpart Leviathan, a fifth being G.W. Bridge of S.H.I.E.L.D., and the sixth being Malcolm Colcord of Weapon X. Nothing much has been done with them since beyond the revelation at the end of the Ravencroft miniseries that they'd hired Misty Knight, cleaned up Norman Osborn following the whole "Red Goblin" situation at the end of Dan Slott's Spider-Man run so he could be their agent, and manipulated just about everything that ensued in the process of reestablishing Ravencroft. Kind of a shame, really. I was looking forward to finding out what they had to gain from Ravencroft being back in business, what brought those particular six together in the first place, and how J.A.N.U.S. would impact Spider-Man and perhaps the wider MU going forward.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Reader was my favorite Nuhuman. He's basically Han Solo mixed with Jojo's Bizarre Adventure. I'd definitely read a solo for him.

Blindspot was a highlight of Soule's Daredevil run. He ended in an interesting spot that could use a followup.

Sigurd was a fun side character in Agent of Asgard. If you wanted to add more diversity to Thor's world, he's a good place to start.

Ricochet of the Slingers is a mutant. What's he think about Krakoa? which could be the basis of a miniseries.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 03-17-2022 at 03:31 PM.

Extraordinary Member

This is a tough one for me because I'm so selective on what I pick up I don't know what's going on in books outside of what I'm already picking up. As I understand it, the mutant Gorgon is currently being used in the X-books? Is the original group he was a part of still around? The Dawn of the White Light? If not, I'd love to see more of them. We barely got a hint of who they were when Millar first introduced them in Enemy of the State and as far as I know they really haven't been used since.
    Keep in mind that you have about as much chance of changing my mind as I do of changing yours.

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    Reader was my favorite Nuhuman. He's basically Han Solo mixed with Jojo's Bizarre Adventure. I'd definitely read a solo for him.

Blindspot was a highlight of Soule's Daredevil run. He ended in an interesting spot that could use a followup.

Sigurd was a fun side character in Agent of Asgard. If you wanted to add more diversity to Thor's world, he's a good place to start.

Ricochet of the Slingers is a mutant. What's he think about Krakoa? which could be the basis of a miniseries.
    I'd like to see Blindspot come back, too. And Ricochet was last seen in ASM 88.BEY and the end of ASM 92.BEY, as the Slingers reunited (under Hobie Brown's de facto leadership as the new Hornet) under the Beyond Corporation's superhero initiative.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    I'd like to see Blindspot come back, too. And Ricochet was last seen in ASM 88.BEY and the end of ASM 92.BEY, as the Slingers reunited (under Hobie Brown's de facto leadership as the new Hornet) under the Beyond Corporation's superhero initiative.
    I know and I liked that but him exploring Krakoa on his own would be a solo pitch.

Blue Marvel
    Deaths Head 2
    SHIELD -Black one, white one, or both it doesn't matter. I miss super spy, high tech weapons and gadgets.
    Night Thrasher

Mighty Member

I hated how they handled the inhumans to make them the new x-men, but there were a lot of very interesting new inhumans, like Reader. And Maximus or Karnak are still one of the most interesting characters of the Marvel Universe, who have the potential to be as dangerous as Doom or Red Skull. The inhumans series by Paul Jenkins are still one of the best series that I have read at Marvel.

For the organisations: A multiversal Illuminati group, the order of the Shield, the inteligencia. And the S.H.I.E.L.D need to comeback, it's sorely missed.
    I try to improve my english, feel free to correct me by DM if you see some mistakes !

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    Blue Marvel
    Deaths Head 2
    SHIELD -Black one, white one, or both it doesn't matter. I miss super spy, high tech weapons and gadgets.
    Night Thrasher
    Cosigned, especially Blue Marvel and Night Thrasher.

Quote Originally Posted by lordozone View Post
    I hated how they handled the inhumans to make them the new x-men, but there were a lot of very interesting new inhumans, like Reader. And Maximus or Karnak are still one of the most interesting characters of the Marvel Universe, who have the potential to be as dangerous as Doom or Red Skull. The inhumans series by Paul Jenkins are still one of the best series that I have read at Marvel.

For the organisations: A multiversal Illuminati group, the order of the Shield, the inteligencia. And the S.H.I.E.L.D need to comeback, it's sorely missed.
    Ah, the Intelligencia. Greatly underestimated compared to the likes of Doctor Doom, but surprisingly dangerous and deadly. Would also like to see them reunite. And yeah, I'll admit the Inhumans ended up getting a raw deal once Marvel tried to make them an MCU-ready replacement for mutants/X-Men back when Fox hadn't been bought out by Disney yet.

I think A.R.M.O.R. is a group that has untapped potential. Especially with all the alternate universe and/or future versions of characters running around out there. The last time I remember then being used was the short lived Slapstick series.

Quote Originally Posted by strathcona View Post
    I think A.R.M.O.R. is a group that has untapped potential. Especially with all the alternate universe and/or future versions of characters running around out there. The last time I remember then being used was the short lived Slapstick series.
    That's a very good one, especially now with a lot of Marvel properties --- in the comics, movies, and TV series --- going full steam ahead into the Multiverse.