Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Fantastic Member Legaldrugdealer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    That kiss. No more ambiguity.
    How was it ambiguous. I thought it was kind of already established in x-force in the hot springs they already had a thing going on

Incredible Member

What happened with that Chronicler character?

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    Well, and still standing by my earlier criticism of the story, while Mikhail could probably have handled Wolverine he probably felt more satisfaction leaving Omega Red there as punishment.
    Yeah, that’s how I read it. Mikhail left Omega Red behind, knowing they’d come for him. And knowing that Mikhail rabbited, they (Xavier and Jean) just left Logan to do what needed to be done on his own.

Fantastic Member

I guess Mikhail needs to stay on the loose to contribute to the Biggest Colosssus Arc Evah down the road some time maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by Legaldrugdealer View Post
    How was it ambiguous. I thought it was kind of already established in x-force in the hot springs they already had a thing going on
    You'd be surprised by the number of people who were still in denial until now

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Confirmed what? This isnt their first kiss
    Not even their first kiss by Percy.

Quote Originally Posted by Milici View Post
    What happened with that Chronicler character?
    Why would he be here if the story doesn't involve Colossus?
    Last edited by Triniking1234; 03-16-2022 at 03:23 PM.
    "Cable was right!"

Fantastic Member Legaldrugdealer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    You'd be surprised by the number of people who were still in denial until now
    Clearly as you can tell by my Avatar that I hate this ,but I was never in denial. It was pretty clear when they showed that moon house layout way back and jeans room in between Scott and Logan with open access to both lol

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

I really enjoyed the 2 Wolvie minis which have reignited some faith in Ben Percy's writing for me after a very disappointing last year on X-Force. The pacing only works because they came out weekly though otherwise there probably wasn't enough meat to individual monthly issues.

But the real star for me was Joshua Cassara along with Frank Martin's colour. Every panel masterful, every page bursting with creativity. I really hope the X-office will keep Cassara close, well paid and busy after this.

I thought this was a really fun penultimate issue for the event. I’m a little bummed we didn’t get a Logan/Jean/Charles team up to go fight Omega and Mikhail, but the Omega and Logan fight was so good that I’m not even mad anymore. I pray that Marvel does whatever it takes to keep Cassara around because even though I thoroughly enjoyed the story it has been the art that steals the show, that’s true for both Lives and Deaths. Unless the last issue really is god awful my full faith has been restored in Percy as a writer.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

So this entire side of this event was completely pointless. It wasn't an inherently bad story, but just a very shallow one that repeats every Wolverine angst monologue we've ever seen. This should not have been an event, and instead just part of his solo and X-force.

For as important as the Cerebro sword has been, its ridiculous that Logan just waltzed into Russia, alone, and wiped Omega Red and took it. And Logan kissing Jean isn't 'poly confirmed'. They've outright had sex earlier. And one woman sleeping with two different men is not polyamory. Its an open marriage, or even just wife swapping.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by pkingdom View Post
    So this entire side of this event was completely pointless. It wasn't an inherently bad story, but just a very shallow one that repeats every Wolverine angst monologue we've ever seen. This should not have been an event, and instead just part of his solo and X-force.

For as important as the Cerebro sword has been, its ridiculous that Logan just waltzed into Russia, alone, and wiped Omega Red and took it. And Logan kissing Jean isn't 'poly confirmed'. They've outright had sex earlier. And one woman sleeping with two different men is not polyamory. Its an open marriage, or even just wife swapping.
    Either way Jeans a homewrecking hoe, and i cant wait till she gets killed again for being a pointless booty call for Scott and Logan.

Percy writes Jean Grey so pathetic and out of character. It's like she is a lamb in Wolverine and X-Force. That guy is such a Wolverine fanboy it really affects the writing in negative ways. And every single other x-writer basically ignores everything he writes.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by pkingdom View Post

Bleeding Cool just did an article about Marvel and Russia, and it reminded me that there are a bunch of Russian mutants in Mikhail's stable. Why wasn't there at least a handful of them guarding Mik, Red, and the Sword?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hoodj View Post
    Either way Jeans a homewrecking hoe, and i cant wait till she gets killed again for being a pointless booty call for Scott and Logan.
    Quote Originally Posted by BESTXMAN View Post
    Percy writes Jean Grey so pathetic and out of character. It's like she is a lamb in Wolverine and X-Force. That guy is such a Wolverine fanboy it really affects the writing in negative ways. And every single other x-writer basically ignores everything he writes.
    He does write her too ineffectual (as does every writer in this era) after a couple of awesome earlier showings, but honestly...wouldn't you be hyper-mad if she looked like a badass then made out with Logan to top it off? That would be like double-damage lol

Cracks me up that some fans feel like Percy’s projecting but they’re not. Utterly hilarious. You can immediately tell where these folks stand in terms of favorite characters, who Jean should be in love with, etc. So Percy’s apparently an incel for having Jean and Logan in a relationship while the poster above who called Jean a “homewrecking hoe” is not. Ha. Okay.
    Last edited by Jackraow21; 03-16-2022 at 07:27 PM.