Cool !!!Millsbury Media! Artwork! Comics! Check it out!!!

Okay I should start somewhere lol

First off My name is Hero.. Don't be alarmed... that is not my real name, but just a nickname. My name is Maurice Miller also known as Hero J Millsbury. I'm sure if you google 'Millsbury media' or 'Hero J Millsbury' you will find quit a bit about me lol! I'm 24 years of age and an aspiring, upcoming, and self proclaimed multi-talented artist. I've published a couple of comics and sold a few with Lulu.com and I draw comics, artwork, create graphics and animated things for people with my small establishment also my legacy and personal website Millsbury Media ( www.millsburymedia.com ) Hoping that one day that my site goes viral lol ..
    I draw artwork and graphics for my website daily including hosting a few webcomics that can be found on the website also while working as a Graphic designer at a small business in Charlotte NC called 'Lomar Specialty Advertising' and attending the Art institute of Charlotte aiming to finish getting my degrees in Graphic design & Animation Media arts.. So I'm striving for a lot with my own establishment all geared around Art and entertainment.

Now that I've got that out of the way I wanted to share my artwork and some works I have been working with on my personal website Millsbury Media ( www.millsburymedia.com ). I've recently published a new comic analogy that consist of two previous comics that I've published with Lulu.com during my highschool years which I still feel like to this day is still pretty nice dispite my improvement in my artwork today.

The Comic is available for purchase on my website Millsbury Media ( www.millsburymedia.com )

here is other work that I've done. Maybe you can look at it and tell me what you think.

Since a post is limited to 3 images. You probably wanna check out my website Millsbury Media ( www.millsburymedia.com ) and visit my deviantart page or flickr page on my site to see a gallery of artwork that I've did thus far...

I currently have five on-going webcomics running and hosted on my personal website Millsbury Media ( www.millsburymedia.com )

Maybe you guys can take a look around the site and my art and tell me what you guys think and see if its possible something you all might wanna look at twice or continue to keep posted on possibly?
    If you want artwork or art help/collab I can do that too! I would love to know what people think like what could be possible for improvement, would you be interested in looking into my artwork and what I have going on, and what does my artwork and style says to you?

Thanks. I will be posting more in this thread whenever anything new comes up!

Quote Originally Posted by Herojaxx View Post
    Since a post is limited to 3 images.
    The discussion thread isn't limited to just three images, though.
    Squatch Kick! - Looking for a bigger kick?
    Currently backing on KickStarter: The Plowshare

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesM View Post
    The discussion thread isn't limited to just three images, though.
    it wouldn't let me post more then three images lol.

What do you think about my artwork?

Here are some simplier art pieces that I've did.
    www.millsburymedia.com is where I post majority of my art

please let me know what you think and would you consider?

Default more!!!

more artwork