Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroBG82 View Post
    The first two areas you can access are Siofra River Well (found near the Mistwood in Limgrave) and the Ainsel River Well, found about midway up the eastern edge of Liurnia. Both are small areas where you will be able see sections you cannot reach.

To reach the additional section of Siofra, called Nokron, Eternal City, you will need to defeat General Radahn at the Radahn Festival at Castle Redmane in Caelid. This is the only way to access this area, currently.

From Nokron you can access an area called Deeproot Depths beneath the Capital. You can also get here via the Subterranean Shunning Grounds in the Capital sewers, so you aren't locked out of it if you don't beat Radahn. But, honestly, the Shunning Grounds are probably harder. Deeproot Depths has a path to Ainsel River Main, which is the part of Ainsel River you couldn't reach before. It also has a back way into the Capital if you come here first, and allows you to skip the boss guarding the Capitol entrance (though you have to beat like four other bosses to get here).

You can also access Ainsel River Main directly by doing the Ranni the Witch NPC questline. Which will first require accessing and completing Nokron, Eternal City. You will need to go through Ainsel River Main, and then through the Lake of Rot to the Grand Cloister and then further still in order to reach the final section of Liurnia, the Moonlight Altar, which is the plateau above the Village of the Albinaurics. There is no other way to reach this location.
    Okay heading to Mistwood! Wish me luck

Extraordinary Member

Just platinumed it finally. Dragonlord is the best boss.

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT OF THE LAKE View Post
    Just platinumed it finally. Dragonlord is the best boss.
    amazing! something I will never be able to do.

also I just build that magic moose!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by charliehustle415 View Post
    amazing! something I will never be able to do.

also I just build that magic moose!
    You will definitely be able to platinum! Really the hardest part is probably getting all the endings. It doesn’t have anything egregious like Dark Souls 2 or 3 where you need to upgrade every weapon infusion or Sekiro’s grinding.

Btw the Ancestral Spirit is gorgeous. One of the most oddly calming fights

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    your first venture underground is usually the next progression step

after that it's the best zone in the game

Oh man...i got into one of those traps early in the game and got transported to the mine in Caelid.

Needless to say, as soon as I saw the red sky, I found my way out of there.

Mighty Member

So tonight was Mohgwyn Palace and the Lord of Blood. Easily the toughest fight in the game for me so far. His phase transition heal gave me all kinds of problems. It just felt like I couldn't do any damage. Finally called on a Spirit Summon and that honestly didn't help. So I swapped off Blasphemous Blade, which frankly carried me through the Palace dungeon with it's heal on kills, and went back to my double scythe bleed combo. And that did the trick. Finally able to really put some hurt on Mohg, and got him under a third before he did his 3,2,1 blammo attack. Only healed himself to just under half and his phase 2 just melted with all the damage I was able to output. It's weird having such a different experience with a boss based on equipment, but it felt good to overcome a truly major obstacle.

Only one Shardbearer to go. I'm coming for you next, Malenia.

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT OF THE LAKE View Post
    You will definitely be able to platinum! Really the hardest part is probably getting all the endings. It doesn’t have anything egregious like Dark Souls 2 or 3 where you need to upgrade every weapon infusion or Sekiro’s grinding.

Btw the Ancestral Spirit is gorgeous. One of the most oddly calming fights
    For me I think it is the time commitment, I think once I finish the game the first time I wanna move on.

I picked up Mass Effect Legendary Edition on sale so I wanna see what all the hubbub is about.

Mighty Member

Spent my first Larval Tear to respec last night. Not a complete playstyle change, just a reallocation now that I'm certain of what I want/need. 50 Vig, 80 Fth at Rl130. Just some filling in to do as I roll towards 150 and the complete build.

Pretty much just the endgame stuff left. Farum Azula, the Haligtree and the final boss rush. Might even finish this week, depending on how many times I die.

Part of me doesn't want it to end yet. But then I think about tackling NG+. Still a long road ahead.

Extraordinary Member

Switched up the look a little. Got my guy rockin the Carian armor with the Leynell gauntlets and greaves. "It look good on you mang"-Razor Ramon voice lol.

Extraordinary Member

So it turns out that horn I got from that pillow dude. Is pretty good for killing dragons and the like.

I just got to Volcano Manor and did all of the assassin missions and now I am off to "step on snek"

Mighty Member

I just got to Volcano Manor and did all of the assassin missions and now I am off to "step on snek"
    Are you sure you did them all? There are 3 main ones, the last of which requires acess to the Mountaintop of the Giants. And two side ones from other NPCs.

Are you sure you did them all? There are 3 main ones, the last of which requires acess to the Mountaintop of the Giants. And two side ones from other NPCs.
    Yeah the last one on Mountain of Giants I didn't do because I haven't beat Margot yet, but I did beat the other two and got the Wolf Armor

Mighty Member

Yeah the last one on Mountain of Giants I didn't do because I haven't beat Margot yet, but I did beat the other two and got the Wolf Armor
    Fair. Missed out on a cool armor, weapon and talisman though. Still, the Volcano Manor dungeon was excellent, so I hope you enjoyed yourself!

Fair. Missed out on a cool armor, weapon and talisman though. Still, the Volcano Manor dungeon was excellent, so I hope you enjoyed yourself!
    I'll get to that mission once I level myself up a bit because I am level 73, and I am still having difficulty with Capital enemies