Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    Extraordinary Member

Unless it's an Elseworlds, DC will never ever EVER age Clark and Bruce into their 40s. That said, in as truncated a timeline as possible, both Clark and Bruce would at least have to be 39.
    Keep in mind that you have about as much chance of changing my mind as I do of changing yours.

Yeah, if the Justice League has existed for 15 years, the individual heroes have to have been active longer than that.

I actually think that Bruce and Clark ARE in their 40s. How old was Dick Grayson when he became Robin? 13? He's around 30 now. And Bruce started out as Batman in his mid 20s, that's an established fact, he spent years training before donning the cowl. Meanwhile Clark's currently showing some grey hair.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Of course the gray is because of radiation poisoning not age. I think he’s going to lose the gray streaks after the Warworld Saga going by his hair being “normal” in Death of the JL, which I believe takes place between Warworld and Kal-El Returns.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/