Spectacular Member

Default Dedicated Thread for Marvel Unlimited Subscribers

I read exclusively via Marvel Unlimited which means what I read fresh is 8 weeks behind everyone else.

I wanted a dedicated place to discuss recent comics and events released on Marvel Unlimited as they are released without getting spoiled of twists that are two months away.

I personally adore everything Christopher Hickman has ever written. His FF, New Avengers/Secret Wars and HoX/PoX runs took my breath away in their scope and the way they integrated Philosopher Nick Bostrom’s ideas into the Marvel Universe. So I would love a thread where I could follow along discussions of his upcoming GODS run and Ultimate Universe Reboot as they are released on Marvel Unlimited, 8 weeks behind everyone else.

Also thought it would be nice to have a place to recommend new or epic storylines available on Marvel Unlimited. I want to hear what current series people are reading and recommending and discuss them as they release on Marvel Unlimited. Are there any epic storylines available on Marvel Unlimited with a similar high caliber writing quality, conceptual weight and grand scope as Hickman’s FF, New Avengers/Secret Wars and HoX/PoX?

Mods, please lock if a similar thread for Marvel Unlimited subscribers already exists, I couldnt find one when I searched.
    Last edited by Wikoogle; 10-12-2023 at 01:23 AM.