Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    was the Crystar concept revisited after that initial mini series?
    I know they were in the Weirdwold mini that came out around Secret Wars. they might have been in a deadpool arc also.

Ultimate Member

Favorites for me would be Squadron Supreme, Nick Fury vs. SHIELD and Magik. (Although I wish SS and Magik had better art, like the Longshot or Machine Man minis I also liked...)

But if the Ultimate Handbook of the Marvel Universe (Deluxe Edition) counts as a 'series,' then that one, all week and twice on Sunday! It introduced me to so many characters that I itched to see more (and also nicely broke down approximate power levels for conversions to any of the various superhero RPGs I played, from V&V to GURPs to Aberrant to M&M).

[IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]

She had more then one limited series.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

This 6 issue moon knight was listed as a limited series on the list i looked up. Cover does not say it however.
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by Gaastra; 03-31-2022 at 07:16 PM.

About questprobe--Based on the video game was a pretty fun limited series. Liked the spider-man getting mystero and the Chief Examiner mixed up and even spooking mysterio and how torch and thing were on two planets during the adventure. Shame issue 4 with the x-men were shoved off to marvel fanfare without the cover even saying it's the last questprobe part so most missed it and you had to wait till quasar to finish the story.

[IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]

Extraordinary Member

Can we at least acknowledge that Sam's first solo series had probably his worst showing. After stopping 3 guys from attempting to sexually assault a girl...Sam then tries to convince her and her father to not press charges and convince the judge the guy does not belong in jail.

Last edited by Chris0013; 12-26-2022 at 08:55 PM.
    All I wanted was to be unconditionally loved while never having to work on my flaws. Is that so much to ask?

Really would love a new handbook but they would not be able to get everyone anymore even at characters only getting 1 page. So many now!

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post
    Really would love a new handbook but they would not be able to get everyone anymore even at characters only getting 1 page. So many now!
    The handbooks have a history of never really including everyone, even if only because that's simply impossible. The most recent efforts (2004-onwards) have put in a valiant effort, but even they still haven't given entries to every Scourge victim, Imperial Guard member, or half the Wrecking Crew (Bulldozer and Piledriver). Every distinct volume of the Handbook (original, Deluxe, Update'89, Master, and the most recent) has entries that only appeared in that volume.

But yeah, I wish Marvel would authorize a new version that updates all the characters that have had a ton of use and development since the hardcover version ended in the late 2000's. As well as new entries on new characters, character that still haven't gotten an entry, etc.