All-New Member

Default Does Dane Constantine exist?

Hi there, new to the forum, old to the fandom, SO-my question is does Dane Constantine actually exist in canon and which comic is he from? This one guy I know kept saying he was Dane a.k.a. Nevermore from Teen Titans Academy, but IN said comic he's revealed to be the anti-christ born a HUNDRED years before John Constantine! I also ask because there's a news article on this site that said so without citing a source, so I'm doubly confused.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by MickTheNerd View Post
    Hi there, new to the forum, old to the fandom, SO-my question is does Dane Constantine actually exist in canon and which comic is he from? This one guy I know kept saying he was Dane a.k.a. Nevermore from Teen Titans Academy, but IN said comic he's revealed to be the anti-christ born a HUNDRED years before John Constantine! I also ask because there's a news article on this site that said so without citing a source, so I'm doubly confused.
    He does not

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    He does not
    THANK YOU-mystery solved, an will now make sure to spread the word. Seriously, this has been plaguing my mind.