Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy Mittens View Post
    Well twice really. She didn't appear in as many stories as Desira, but she did team up with Diana to punch baddies just as often.
    Fuzzy, I'm sorry! You're absolutely RIGHT! Astra's practically the Golden Age Wonder Girl!

Something else...I had believed the Swan Plane was exclusively Mala's vehicle, until just now. I had completely forgotten the Amazons had a whole FLEET of Swan Planes, which is schway cooler! I would never have recovered this G-Age factoid, if you had not posted what you did about Astra, ..whom, it seems, I am confusing with an adult Amazon ally - completely mixed up, here.

And yes, I agree - Astra should totally be included, among the Wonders! This is the kind of diversity, I am talking about. The WW comic has been so imaginative, in the past, and I think the Wonder Family should reflect that! It doesn't have to be all magic, Amazon supermodels.

Thank you, so much, for sharing this, Fuzzy!

Tried to post a link to the comic, WW #32 (vol 1), I clipped this from...couldn't get access. Sorry, kangaliers.

Last edited by Mel Dyer; 03-27-2022 at 06:09 AM. Reason: graphic
    COMBINING THE BIGBADITUDE OF THANOS WITH CHEETAH'S FEROCITY, IS JANUS WONDER WOMAN'S GREATEST SUPERVILLAIN?...on WONDABUNGA!!! Look alive, Kangaliers!