Default Jason Bourne vs Bat-Bale Villains

Jason Bourne vs Bat-Bale Villains.

Standard arena match, Jason Bourne is unarmed.

1. Ra's al Ghul, Ra's gets a sword.

2. Ra's al Ghul, Ra's is unarmed.

3. Scarecrow, he gets a spritzer of his fear gas.

4. Joker, he gets his knives.

5. Catwoman, unarmed.

6. Bane, unarmed.

Six fights, how does he do?

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Movie Bourne is too good for any of them in a straight-ish fight.

Ra's with a sword might get lucky thanks to reach, but Bourne still takes the majority.

Bourne destroys Ra's unarmed.

Scarecrow might get some wins by gassing but Bourne should be too quick to get hit by it most of the time.

Joker is a joke here, and entirely outclassed. He's going to have one of his knives taken away and get killed by it.

Catwoman... ugh, I don't know? Pfeiffer or Barry? Probably doesn't matter, he's just so much better in combat.

Bane is also going to die. He's strong, but drastically too slow. He's never hitting Bourne. Bane might get lucky a couple of times out of 10.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Ras hurts a batman with armor on he wins

Bane destroys him

Scarecrow gass him

He can probably take Catwoman and joker

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Catwoman... ugh, I don't know? Pfeiffer or Barry? Probably doesn't matter, he's just so much better in combat.
    They probably mean the Dark Knight Rises Catwoman, so the Anne Hathaway version.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    They probably mean the Dark Knight Rises Catwoman, so the Anne Hathaway version.
    Also Patience Phillips murders Jason Bourne her speed is really good she's probably the most powerful Catwoman.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    Yes, this is correct.

Eh, crippled Bruce was capable of taking her out if he took her seriously. Bourne insanely faster and better.
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Ras hurts a batman with armor on he wins

Bane destroys him

Scarecrow gass him

He can probably take Catwoman and joker
    Dude, based on what?

Ra's is visibly, clearly slower and less skilled than Bourne. Bale-bat is simply not that impressive in combat. Bourne is much quicker, more lethal with less and has better soak. Ra's is screwed.

Bane is slower still. Dude will simply never hit Bourne. That fight might take a while, but it's Bourne's to lose.

Scarecrow is an ordinary guy who depends on surprise to gas's his foes in general. Here, there is no surprise. He might get lucky with gas once in a while, but generally, Bourne won't be where his slow squirter is pointing and he gets one-shot.