Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    All-New Member

Default Raven Vs. Constantine!!! Finally!

YEY!! On november, we get Injustice Gods Among Us number 4 and we finally get to see what, at least I, have been expecting for a decade. A showdown between half-bred Demon Raven and the awesome magical anti-hero, Constantine!! Yey! Check out the cover!

injusticeYear3-4._cover_CMYK.jpg

So....what do you guys think's gonna happen?!

Quote Originally Posted by CARANCHO View Post
    YEY!! On november, we get Injustice Gods Among Us number 4 and we finally get to see what, at least I, have been expecting for a decade. A showdown between half-bred Demon Raven and the awesome magical anti-hero, Constantine!! Yey! Check out the cover!

injusticeYear3-4._cover_CMYK.jpg

So....what do you guys think's gonna happen?!
    I'm really quite looking forward to this. Injustice is one of my favourite titles and I've been missing Raven quite a bit in it lately so I'm glad she's back. It seems Constantine and Batman have teamed up to take out Raven, I don't imagine her being easily defeated though. I hope there's an awesome fight. I have to say though,i wish it was Zatanna fighting Raven. Zee is one of my favourite characters and it would be awesome to see a mystical fight between them.

Wait when did Raven pop up in Injustice? I've been reading since the beginning I don't remember her showing up at all

Constantine, the character, is dead.
    BB

Astonishing Member

BANNED

Oh dear god Injustice Year Three looks awful. F**king hell, who else do they want to throw in that doesn't fit the story at all? Morpheus? Tommy Monaghan? Ace the Bat-Hound?

At least John's equally awful sounding appearance in Smallville had him under the pen of a far better writer...

Quote Originally Posted by Link View Post
    Wait when did Raven pop up in Injustice? I've been reading since the beginning I don't remember her showing up at all
    She's been here and there since the start. She helped rescue Superman's parents by finding Mirror Master and forcing him out of his dimension with her powers. And she's been seen about the place, she hasn't had any big parts though so I'm looking forward to seeing her more.

Quote Originally Posted by LoneNecromancer View Post
    Oh dear god Injustice Year Three looks awful. F**king hell, who else do they want to throw in that doesn't fit the story at all? Morpheus? Tommy Monaghan? Ace the Bat-Hound?

At least John's equally awful sounding appearance in Smallville had him under the pen of a far better writer...
    I've really been enjoying the series a lot this far. I think it's been really good, and a lot of oeople seem to like it. Is it not one of DC's more popular titles currently? I haven't felt like they've been throwing in characters, a lot of people didn't make it into the game so it's kinda cool seeing what they were up to during everything. And I doubt John will become a mainstay, it's probably just for this story with Raven. I had wished it would have been Zatanna taking Raven down though.

Can't be worse then the Raven we got now. Maybe I'll give it a go.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by WonderBoy View Post
    I've really been enjoying the series a lot this far. I think it's been really good, and a lot of oeople seem to like it. Is it not one of DC's more popular titles currently? I haven't felt like they've been throwing in characters, a lot of people didn't make it into the game so it's kinda cool seeing what they were up to during everything. And I doubt John will become a mainstay, it's probably just for this story with Raven. I had wished it would have been Zatanna taking Raven down though.
    Taylor's been talking about how important the magic aspect will be in Year Three and how he wants to write John. This is here for the long-run and presumably it'll just be a lot of build-up for John getting killed by Supes whilst Batman runs off again.

John didn't make it into the game for a reason. He has no place in a superhero fighting game, he's not a fighter and not a superhero.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DurararaFTW View Post
    Can't be worse then the Raven we got now. Maybe I'll give it a go.
    Injustice's Raven is canonically working towards destroying the earth with Trigon.

Taylor's been talking about how important the magic aspect will be in Year Three and how he wants to write John. This is here for the long-run and presumably it'll just be a lot of build-up for John getting killed by Supes whilst Batman runs off again.

John didn't make it into the game for a reason. He has no place in a superhero fighting game, he's not a fighter and not a superhero.
    That sounds ok with me, I love the magic aspect of DC, so I hope it means we'll see more Zatanna. John isn't a favourite character of mine, but i don't mind if he's going to appear more. I won't judge till I read it. I know he isn't a fighter or a hero, but it's cool to see what the other characters are up to in this world. They still exist within Injustice, the game may have been a fighter, but the comic has become quite a bit more in my opinion.

Injustice's Raven is canonically working towards destroying the earth with Trigon.
    I know, it's a shame. After the New 52, Injustice's Raven became the closest thing to classic Raven in my opinion. And I like seeing her appear more in the series, it's a shame I know she's going to turn evil, but I don't really mind. I just hope her and Zatanna have a cool mystic battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Kid A View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Batson View Post
    Constantine, the character, is dead.
    Could you elaborated?

BANNED

Here's hoping for John being playable in Injustice 2.