Default Freddy Krueger replaces Thanos

Freddy Krueger replaces Thanos in the MCU in Infinity War lets say Freddy is at the power level he was at in NMOES2 meaning he has some dream powers but he is not at full power in the real world he also starts out with the power space Reality and Soul stones Freddy also has Thanos army weapons and the black order everything else is the same

Ironman spiderman Dr strange the time Stone and the rest of the heroes are on Titan

Cap Bruce Vision the mind stone and the rest of the heroes are in Wakanda

Thor and the others are Nišavellir making stormbreaker

So how does this turn out?

Mighty Member

I don't think Freddy has the oomph to stop them from pulling the glove off and noping out of Titan. The same plan they used against Thanos should work just fine against him, and even more in the favor of the good guys, there is no reason for Quill to screw everything up.

Quote Originally Posted by StupidMoniker View Post
    I don't think Freddy has the oomph to stop them from pulling the glove off and noping out of Titan. The same plan they used against Thanos should work just fine against him, and even more in the favor of the good guys, there is no reason for Quill to screw everything up.
    You think Freddy would use the same strategy as Thanos? Remember Freddy is in character here he is still after the other 2 stones but he can do things anyway he sees fit.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    You think Freddy would use the same strategy as Thanos? Remember Freddy is in character here he is still after the other 2 stones but he can do things anyway he sees fit.
    He eventually has to go to Titan to get the time stone, because that is where it is. Nothing about his character suggests he is overly cautious and relies heavily on underlings, so it would seem in character to go there himself. Once he shows up, they are going to attack him. If he goes after the mind stone first, he can't get it back if Wanda blows it up (because he doesn't have the time stone). This is all ignoring that Freddy doesn't have the natural strength and durability of Thanos, so someone just shooting him in the face should wreck his day just fine wherever he goes.

Quote Originally Posted by StupidMoniker View Post
    He eventually has to go to Titan to get the time stone, because that is where it is. Nothing about his character suggests he is overly cautious and relies heavily on underlings, so it would seem in character to go there himself. Once he shows up, they are going to attack him. If he goes after the mind stone first, he can't get it back if Wanda blows it up (because he doesn't have the time stone). This is all ignoring that Freddy doesn't have the natural strength and durability of Thanos, so someone just shooting him in the face should wreck his day just fine wherever he goes.
    He's never had underlings before so I don't really see him not using them he also has other options the Reality stone combination with the dream powers he already has is going to be a big problem remember Freddy likes to play on your fear he gets more powerful that way I really don't see him showing up for a battle he is more likely to start turning titan into a nightmare and pick them off that way

Also no way a just shooting him is going to put him down remember the FvJ fight? And that was a weaker version plus he has power space Reality and Soul backing him up.

He's never had underlings before so I don't really see him not using them he also has other options the Reality stone combination with the dream powers he already has is going to be a big problem remember Freddy likes to play on your fear he gets more powerful that way I really don't see him showing up for a battle he is more likely to start turning titan into a nightmare and pick them off that way

Also no way a just shooting him is going to put him down remember the FvJ fight? And that was a weaker version plus he has power space Reality and Soul backing him up.
    Freddy in the real world is not much to talk home about. He has at best 10% of his dream world powers. Give him his full power and he can reality warp everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Slade1 View Post
    Freddy in the real world is not much to talk home about. He has at best 10% of his dream world powers. Give him his full power and he can reality warp everything.
    He's at the power level he was at in A Nightmare on Elm Street 2: Freddy's Revenge he has more than 10% at that point he turned a whole factory into a nightmare in the real world.

Incredible Member

I know that this isn't the prompt, but wouldn't Freddy in character just kill everyone in their dreams before going after the Infinity Stones? Go after Strange and the Asgardians first, because they're the only ones with mystical knowledge. Then the rest will be easy unless Tony or Bruce invent a generic form of Hypnocil.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Will Hatch View Post
    I know that this isn't the prompt, but wouldn't Freddy in character just kill everyone in their dreams before going after the Infinity Stones? Go after Strange and the Asgardians first, because they're the only ones with mystical knowledge. Then the rest will be easy unless Tony or Bruce invent a generic form of Hypnocil.
    I'm actually not sure if Freddy Krueger can still kill people in there dreams when he is in the real world? Anyone know if he does this in any of the movies or comics?

Incredible Member

I'm actually not sure if Freddy Krueger can still kill people in there dreams when he is in the real world? Anyone know if he does this in any of the movies or comics?
    Not in the movies, at least.

Freddy would probably let himself be killed so he can return the dreamworld where he's a high tier reality warper.

I have heard a fan theory that ANOES2 is actually someone's dream(Perhaps Jessie's dream) because Freddy acts so out of character compared to the other movies in the series.

Incredible Member

Real world Freddy would probably be able to mindscrew Star Lord on Titan if the heroes still use the same plan that they did on Thanos.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Will Hatch View Post
    Not in the movies, at least.

Freddy would probably let himself be killed so he can return the dreamworld where he's a high tier reality warper.

I have heard a fan theory that ANOES2 is actually someone's dream(Perhaps Jessie's dream) because Freddy acts so out of character compared to the other movies in the series.
    I don't think he would do that because he would lose the rest of the stones if he did also don't buy it all being Jessie's dream it's just before Freddy turned into comedy Freddy.

Whatever else happens, Freddy is doomed to not succeed because he doesn't love anyone. His quest to collect all the Stones ends up being stymied on Vormir.
    The CBR Community Standards & Rules - Your Guide to Being a Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Watcher View Post
    Whatever else happens, Freddy is doomed to not succeed because he doesn't love anyone. His quest to collect all the Stones ends up being stymied on Vormir.
    He can always kill himself.

Quote Originally Posted by The Watcher View Post
    He already has the power space Reality and Soul stones