Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    This is becoming more and more a girls comic. Hope they will keep us who like mixed crowds happy as well.
    No thanks. We're good.

Astonishing Member Celestialbodies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    Maddie didn't have Jean's personality, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by rcaguy View Post
    Never did. Maddie was always her own person even if she was a clone. She just looked like Jean.
    No, but she did possess a portion of her stolen soul so it kind of makes sense that an ill-equipped body made by Sinister, and a piece of a tainted soul wouldn't have Jean's exact personality. She didn't reclaim that part of herself until the end of Inferno.

Quote Originally Posted by Celestialbodies View Post
    No, but she did possess a portion of her stolen soul so it kind of makes sense that an ill-equipped body made by Sinister, and a piece of a tainted soul wouldn't have Jean's exact personality. She didn't reclaim that part of herself until the end of Inferno.
    This and while Maddie may have originally been concieved to be her own person, she was retconned to not be. Maddie had some of Jean's memories and feelings. For example, she recalled Annie's death as if she had lived it and the love she had for Scott was explicitly stated to be from Jean. She questioned what was truly hers and what came from Jean due to Sinister's orchestration

Quote Originally Posted by Frobisher View Post
    Haha, yes. Whenever Jean does something bad she is like "that wasn't me - it was a clone with my memories, and also I have all the memories of the clone!". Maddie owns her cray-cray.
    LOL this is complete Perfection! Spot on haha

Quote Originally Posted by Dream Boy View Post
    No thanks. We're good.
    Nevermind it was already expounded on in another post but yeah we good.

No all black teams, no all female teams you get a all male team which is usually white nada. i'm sure somoene has the receipts on all the all male teams over the years. Or all male what do they call it when a group of dudes go hero together. ii can't think of a proper word for it. When they vigilante? Bro out?
    Last edited by jwatson; 03-24-2022 at 11:25 PM.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

I believe the best teams are when the male/female balance is about 50/50 and includes diversity on race, age and sex orientation as well.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    I believe the best teams are when the male/female balance is about 50/50 and includes diversity on race, age and sex orientation as well.
    how much percentage Blackness is ok for you then? Nonbinary characters allowed also?

Spectacular Member

I am curious how exactly the rest of the New Mutants is going to stay relevant in this story, it looks incredibly Magik focused with some deep pulls from her backstory (not that I mind, I love her).

Adore the retro coloring in the flashback part.
    Last edited by Aetherna; 03-25-2022 at 03:48 AM.