Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Quote Originally Posted by Reilly View Post
    I've finally read the all three issues at once (and re-read the first one) and... After Beyond, it's nice to see the real Ben in action. JMD really is the best, wish he could write stories for modern Ben (undoing Chasm asap).

Seeing Spidercide again was... Refreshing. I was never a fan of his design, but his origin is quite tragic and I'm interested what is going to happen next with him. I wish he could get his physique more like Ben/Peter/Kaine (and new suit obviously). His hulkish look is a big miss for me, but I understand that his "deformation" powers are easier shown when he's so big.
    I agree, I like his original design, but I wish they would give Spidercide back Peter's physique and remove the mouth on the mask. It would be cool if Cide in the new costume looked like the original concept (at least for a couple of pages).

Spectacular Member

I actually like that costume. Was that meant for Ben or spidercide?

Wig Over The Hoodie Style IamnotJudasTraveller's Avatar

It was meant for Ben, it was Jurgens' own pitch at a redesign costume. The one they went with in the end that became the Spider-Ben we all know was Bagley's.
    Discovering/CONFESSING! the nature of evil... one retcon at a time.

Spectacular Member

I still prefer bagleys design better for Ben in the 90’s. But since this chasm character isn’t Ben, they should make it spidercide and have him turn good and use that Juergen design.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kanos View Post
    I agree, I like his original design, but I wish they would give Spidercide back Peter's physique and remove the mouth on the mask. It would be cool if Cide in the new costume looked like the original concept (at least for a couple of pages).
    I like Spidercide’s creepy mouth and hulking appearance. It sets him apart.