Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Default DC vs. Vampires #6 Preview

DC vs. Vampires #6 Preview
    Writers: James Tynion IV and Matthew Rosenberg
    Artists: Otto Schmidt and Simone Di Meo

Dick is really trying to get with Babs in this, huh, more than usual.
    Dude have been chasing her since issue one, it's all he does in this book. I hope there is a reason for this other than him being horny.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

I like Cass' bob cut.

I guess it's no surprise it comes down to the Batfamily (and Green Arrow) + The Suicide Squad (AKA the more marketable brands than the Justice League at this point).

I'm still waiting for the dystopia Elseworld that has the guts to take Harley out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Dick is really trying to get with Babs in this, huh, more than usual.
    Dude have been chasing her since issue one, it's all he does in this book. I hope there is a reason for this other than him being horny.
    I mean, she seemed pretty horny too, so it could go either way .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I like Cass' bob cut.

I guess it's no surprise it comes down to the Batfamily (and Green Arrow) + The Suicide Squad (AKA the more marketable brands than the Justice League at this point).

I'm still waiting for the dystopia Elseworld that has the guts to take Harley out.

I mean, she seemed pretty horny too, so it could go either way .
    First DC Elseworld that has the entire Bat-family (including Alfred and the GCPD) get taken issue one and I'd petition to be put in the Smithsonian.

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

Harley and Batman survive. Even if no one else does. That much is certain. Even if they have to be the last two humans left.
    Assassinate Putin!

Nightwing and Starfire forever
    The J-man

I held out on this series for the longest time as a result of vampire fatigue, but......it's simply been fantastic!

Loved Tynion's work in JLD, he's a brilliant writer when he's on top of his game.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Nostalgia View Post
    I held out on this series for the longest time as a result of vampire fatigue, but......it's simply been fantastic!

Loved Tynion's work in JLD, he's a brilliant writer when he's on top of his game.
    I ordered the TP (which comes in September iirc). They're doing something kind of covert hiatus with one-shots, so hopefully by then if I enjoy I'll be able grab the single issues of the second half.

Ultimate Member

Heh, poor Boomer

Astonishing Member

I have a feeling, that Bruce actually might die here, probably taking down Hal or/and Diana before that, because there has to be some huge cliffhanger. And Damian and Harley probably are going to be main characters in the second half, considering, that they're getting one shots before second half starts.

Given Ollie's presence here, seems more likely that he would be the one to take down Hal. He already missed on purpose last time since he didn't want to believe Hal was a vampire, I don't see him missing again. They would likely recreate the old Zero Hour moment. Diana could very well not make it either since last issue's cliffhanger indicated they would turn Superman too. When it comes to power levels, why do you still need Wonder Woman or Green Lantern around if you have a vampire Superman.

Though this preview makes the events of last issue seem kind of redundant since Batman blew up his mansion for pretty much no reason. Him frying Cyborg who wasn't a vampire was losing a potential ally, and sending Martian Manhunter away didn't seem to accomplish much, while Hawkgirl also ended up turned into a vampire. So Bruce lost his main base of operations, lost potential allies and yet another hero was turned into a vampire all so he could escape the League, only for Hal and Diana to find him right away anyway.
    Last edited by Johnny; 03-26-2022 at 05:54 AM.

Extraordinary Member

I take that second cover page as foreshadowing I’m assuming he’s turned and wants Babs as his queen or something

Dang with Harley stays the wild card huh

I get why it has to be this was, vampire gif metas vs humans.
    The reverse would make might and containment to simple a solution

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

I just wanted to say "thank you" for posting all of these awesome previews every week!
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Poison View Post
    I just wanted to say "thank you" for posting all of these awesome previews every week!
    I too always appreciate them, Hypo .

Quote Originally Posted by Zagre View Post
    I ordered the TP (which comes in September iirc). They're doing something kind of covert hiatus with one-shots, so hopefully by then if I enjoy I'll be able grab the single issues of the second half.
    I will probably pick up the trade paperback as well.

It's just a really fun read, so it would be nice to have it on hand for a reread.