Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by BobbysWorld View Post
    No it doesn't, because that scene literally hasn't been written and can't be assumed to exist just because we haven't see Joseph brought back on the page. There's literally still a resurrection QUEUE. There are millions of mutants the Five haven't gotten to yet, and the hypocrisy would be if even after making exceptions for Gabby and Madelyne Pryor the Council or the Five decided that Joseph absolutely would NOT be resurrected no matter what. But there's nothing saying where he falls in their queue, especially when the likeliest reason for this not coming up is none of the writers are currently interested in writing Joseph or his return.
    Millions of off camera red shirts. They've certainly brought back every named mutant by now (except maybe Emma's sister)

Incredible Member Lady Midnight's Avatar

I always liked him.
    My flag is bacon.

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    "You shouldn't hate and discriminate against people because of how they were born! All mutants, even the most heinous are victims of discrimination and thus deserve amnesty in this new era. Even rapist cannibals like Sabretooth."

"So...you gonna bring back Joe? He only died because Magneto threatened to destroy the world."

"Oh, screw him, dirty clone."

Yes, yes it does.
    Has their been conversations about briging Joseph back and have you seen them talk about making a ruling against him like they did with Madelyne? Until you do, then we can just assume he is in the queue which has been stated would take years at the current rate to bring back everyone

Millions of off camera red shirts. They've certainly brought back every named mutant by now (except maybe Emma's sister)
    Your logic doesnt hold up considering Jean's niece and nephew are still dead and so far they havent gotten special treatment despite their relation to a former QC member. Outside of them there is Larry Bodine, Ugly John, Velocidad, Dark Beast and the various members of the Nasty Boys
    Last edited by Havok83; 03-26-2022 at 11:08 AM.

I didn't remember he died. I thought he was chilling somewhere. Which is probably why it hasn't been brought up.

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    I didn't remember he died. I thought he was chilling somewhere. Which is probably why it hasn't been brought up.
    yeah he died in Rosenbergs Uncanny Run.
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    yeah he died in Rosenbergs Uncanny Run.
    Yeah, I only followed that run here on the forums cause I didn't hate myself enough, so it was likely not brought up in any relevant way in the threads to stick to my memory.

I think the moment that a writer wants to use him he will likely already be revived and in Krakoa. I think Maddie was a big yes to the clone question so we shouldn't assume he's not been brought back just because we haven't seen him.

Yeah, I only followed that run here on the forums cause I didn't hate myself enough, so it was likely not brought up in any relevant way in the threads to stick to my memory.

I think the moment that a writer wants to use him he will likely already be revived and in Krakoa. I think Maddie was a big yes to the clone question so we shouldn't assume he's not been brought back just because we haven't seen him.
    LOL...it was so random. Kwannon popped up and killed him for reasons. I dont even recall what her connection was to him

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    LOL...it was so random. Kwannon popped up and killed him for reasons. I dont even recall what her connection was to him
    I had to look it up. This run, man.

Ultimate Member

It's okay now, man.

He can't hurt us anymore.

It's okay now, man.

He can't hurt us anymore.
    Kwannon always looks awesome when she does full costume. I like that she is a far more serious character than Elizabeth is.
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

For what purpose exactly?

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Really love this look for Kwannon.

Also,I'm not even remotely interested in getting Joseph back but I wouldn't mind seeing his creator Astra again!

Amazing Member

I would like Joseph to be resurrected specifically I would like the original heroic Joseph to be brought back not the evil clone version.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Unexplained, gruesome killing… bad storytelling.
    “Strength is the lot of but a few privileged men; but austere perseverance, harsh and continuous, may be employed by the smallest of us and rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly greater with time.” Goethe

Fantastic Member

Krakoan rule: no clones for resurrection.
    The rule can be twist when someone beg and asked all the QC for it, Havok to Madelyn prior.

So who will beg to resurrect Joseph??