Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Just because a character is an Omega doesn’t make them infallible. They can still get caught offguard because, well, they’re human after all… er, mutant. But you get my point. I know some folks like their faves to be infallible, but honestly that’s boring and leads to low stakes. Sometimes folks f@#$ up, even if they’re incredible powerful.
    It's not about being infallible or invincible but not even acknowledge that a) Jean noticed Logan was under the influence of another telepath and b) not doing anything to try prevent her own or her team-mates deaths is just stupid, I'm sorry.There are ways around this , she could at least try and explain that PG isn't a telepath exactly but controls the soul or something ,but it was really bizzare to avoid the circumstances of the incident with her status and later we get the Nightmare smackdown.I just don't buy it, we need consistency.

Sounds like you just explained it. Perhaps PG’s telepathy works differently, so Jean didn’t detect it?

If fans could just roll with things like that I feel like they’d enjoy these comics more, as they did when they were younger and didn’t try to nitpick them to death. But maybe that’s just me…

Astonishing Member

Sounds like you just explained it. Perhaps PG’s telepathy works differently, so Jean didn’t detect it?

If fans could just roll with things like that I feel like they’d enjoy these comics more, as they did when they were younger and didn’t try to nitpick them to death. But maybe that’s just me…
    Well with qualification it becomes clear, but writers said nothing and so it is a face palm moment. That's the issue with the Omega label, I don't have any problem with heroes having weak spots , but with such labels writers should be more meticulous is all.

Fair enough.

Astonishing Member

Well, at least one of my predictions for the new line up was right. that’s probably good, he likely hasn’t had enough character momentum to switch books yet.

I was the same way as a kid. lol. I got the math problems still written on the basement wall to prove it. LOL
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Meh, that's a shame. Not a huge fan of the character.

Excellent opportunity to see other than same few regulars get some push. There will always be haters that embrace status quo and stagnation.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Happy to hear this, I wasn't a fan of Everett when he was on Generation X but both Hickman and Duggan managed to make him pretty interesting, so I'll be happy to continue to read about him on the main X-book.

very happy that Synch remains in the team. like many I became a fan of him. I love his bromance with Scott.

I hope Cyclops, Jean and Rogue will still be there too.

Good news! I hope at least Jean and Polaris stick around too.

It's great news, since I feel that GD gets Synch, and writes him in a good way. You can feel that he enjoys writing Synch.
    Of course, as always, I hope that means Laura is among people out of team.