Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Can we make a list of the known murderers allowed to roam free on New Krakoa?

Not including those who have killed under mind control, killed enemy combatants in a war, killed murderers and or pedophiles, killed accidentally in a manner that wasn't reckless, or were forced to kill under duress.
    Good Marvel characters- Bring Them Back!!!

I assume Creed doesn't count cause he is in 'jail' but Sinister Selene :A: (may not count hw us gine for now) Gambit Hope Rachel and maybe Cable
    In the real world i would be BOTH pro registration and Pro mutant rights. Xavier and Trask were both right.

Incredible Member

Wolverine, Kate, Iceman, Beast, Sage, Forge, Getaway, QQ, Selene, Hump, Dump, Marrow, Aurora, Daken.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartofTheStoriesWeTell View Post
    I assume Creed doesn't count cause he is in 'jail' but Sinister Selene :A: (may not count hw us gine for now) Gambit Hope Rachel and maybe Cable
    Sinister, Selene, and Creed of course. I don't know what you mean about the others. Though I can think of some more like Sebastian Shaw, Daken, Apocalypse, Pyro, Christian Frost, Mystique, Fabian Cortez etc.

I feel like you guys only read the topic title and not the full post details.

All i know is the list is much shorter than the list of mutant killers allowed to run around outside of krakoa. I guess it is a fundamental question of fariness the essence of which is worse. 2 mutants that kill a million humans or a million humans that kill a million mutants.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by KurtW95 View Post
    Krakoa gave amnesty to all mutants from past crimes, the ones I name have killed humans post said amnesty and are still roaming free unlike Nanny, Orphan Maker, Oya, Nekra or Creed who are in prison.

If we count A.I and aliens, I guess Kwanon, Wildchild, Abigail Brand, Khora and Amelia Voght are also guilty. If we add Warwoves then Rogue and Gambit.

Nature Girl and Curse are murderers but are not on Krakoa anymore.
    Last edited by Milici; 03-26-2022 at 07:00 PM.

I think some of those like Warwolves and aliens fit into the combat section. But yeah. Nature Girl her friend are murderers. No question. And they are not getting punished like they should. Or getting handed over to the governments where they committed the murders. Which would have been the right course of action.

Sinister, Selene, and Creed of course. I don't know what you mean about the others. Though I can think of some more like Sebastian Shaw, Daken, Apocalypse, Pyro, Christian Frost, Mystique, Fabian Cortez etc.
    Unfortunately Apocalypse does not currently reside on Krakoa. We could definitely include Magneto and Laura and probably Gabby as well. I'm pretty sure Hope has killed before also.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Incredible Member

Not including those who have killed under mind control, killed enemy combatants in a war, killed murderers and or pedophiles, killed accidentally in a manner that wasn't reckless, or were forced to kill under duress.
    I am not sure if it counts with those rules or not..... but Jean when she was Phoenix committed genocide. I wouldnt count it as mind control or kill under dress or any of the others since she claims it and takes responsibility.

I think your details are too narrow and limit the scope of the question, and it lessens its impact. It honestly looks like you're asking for a specific response to bash the krakoan amnisty and not a discussion.
    A murderer is someone who killed with intent to kill. So yeah, we can take the accident killing and the possessions but the rest is still murder, whether we find it justified or not.

I would count Magneto, the Fenris, Mystique, Sinister, Selene, Storm, Marrow (and Gene Nation team I guess), Rogue, Emma and Christian Frost, Feral I think ? And probably others.

Now an interesting mental exercice, especially in the Krakoa era : is it murder if you know the person you kill is going to be ressurected ?

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Who did Rogue and Christian kill in cold blood??
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    Unfortunately Apocalypse does not currently reside on Krakoa. We could definitely include Magneto and Laura and probably Gabby as well. I'm pretty sure Hope has killed before also.
    Not Gabby. Sisters protected her to remain innocent and I don't think she killed anyone with Laura.

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    Who did Rogue and Christian kill in cold blood??
    I didn't say in cold blood, tbf.
    It's possible I remember badly but :
    - Rogue killed that Neo slave merchant guy I can't remember his name in Claremont Revolution era. One could argue she was under Gambit's influence.
    - Christian killed his father, didn't he ?

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nicoclaws View Post
    - Christian killed his father, didn't he ?
    Self-defence.
    "Cable was right!"