Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by KurtW95 View Post
    I’d disagree on the virtues that I think there is an objective right and wrong and people of sound mind who are morally wrong are still morally wrong even though they think they’re right. So, in such cases, it doesn’t matter if they think what they’re doing is right. Particularly when you get into evil. Like Hitler, if we want to use the clearest case of agreement. So, I guess what I’m saying is, don’t overthink it. Logan killing Nazi soldiers in World War II is different from Apocalypse killing random people. And when it comes to duress, I would limit it to smaller scale cases that are few and far between.
    Your op didn’t mention anything about morality of said killings. That’s my point. Let be honest with ourselves this isn’t the first time a thread like this has popped up to show the moral ambiguities displayed by Krakoa, but by your criteria morality isn’t a factor in this case.

The list of mutants that have killed for just pleasure or random violence isn’t very long when we apply these filters.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Quote Originally Posted by KurtW95 View Post
    Murder has always had a narrow definition (as opposed to the more general killing) going back to ancient times. I am honestly quite surprised at the disconnect.
    The definition of a murderer is defined as "having been convicted of the crime of murder". I don't think that many characters have been convicted by courts.

Can we make a list of the known murderers allowed to roam free in the United States of America?

Maybe it'll help if we make a list of mutants who HAVEN'T killed people. I'll start.

Hellion
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post
    Maybe it'll help if we make a list of mutants who HAVEN'T killed people. I'll start.

Hellion
    Ummm Rift, are you saying Hellion is NOT a canon-confirmed ladykiller? Does HE know that?

Quote Originally Posted by BobbysWorld View Post
    Ummm Rift, are you saying Hellion is NOT a canon-confirmed ladykiller? Does HE know that?
    Contrary to the title, he doesn't ACTUALLY kill them. He just sends them to Heaven.
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post

Hellion
    Only because of a retcon. When he killed Karima it was intended to be just that.

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    The definition of a murderer is defined as "having been convicted of the crime of murder". I don't think that many characters have been convicted by courts.
    Except Magneto, few mutants are sent to courts… even if they deserve it. It is like a separate society, even before Krakoa.

But then, in comics with super-heroes, villains are stopped and punished by super-heroes… There, super-heroes are much less super-heroes because they work with villains…

Hickman’s run has no figure who could represent moral compass…
    “Strength is the lot of but a few privileged men; but austere perseverance, harsh and continuous, may be employed by the smallest of us and rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly greater with time.” Goethe

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Only because of a retcon. When he killed Karima it was intended to be just that.
    Julian's gonna be such an unbearably smug bitch when he finds out he could have single-handedly saved all of mutantkind from the eventual threat of Orchis if they hadn't gotten in his way when he tried to kill her in his Trauma Response Era.

Quote Originally Posted by Reiko View Post
    stop snitching
    Thiiis lol
    GrindrStone(D)

Quote Originally Posted by BobbysWorld View Post
    Julian's gonna be such an unbearably smug bitch when he finds out he could have single-handedly saved all of mutantkind from the eventual threat of Orchis if they hadn't gotten in his way when he tried to kill her in his Trauma Response Era.
    Oooooh ! So Rift would have been right all along ! The endgame WAS Hellion !

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Bobby froze & killed 100's of thousands of people during a mid-life gay panic crisis. He got nothing but a slap on the wrist & a dirty look from She-Hulk.
    That stuck? I thought they got better. lmao.
    "Cable was right!"

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nicoclaws View Post

Robots can be an interesting question. Sentient aliens should totally count though, even if hostile. That begs the question of animal-like aliens like the Brood, actually. Same thing for the Warwolves.
    Listen. If I'm at a family BBQ and Shi'Ar show up to kill me, they all dying that day.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMagnus View Post
    Rogue killed Grim Reaper. but nobody cares about him
    Fake news. Williams committed suicide.
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Listen. If I'm at a family BBQ and Shi'Ar show up to kill me, they all dying that day.
    Still killing a sentient person. In self defence though so it's apparently ok ?

I don't remember the Grim Reaper thing, honestly - but I remember the Goth, and that says a lot about my appreciation of Rick Remender.

The members of both incarnations of the Balack Ops versions of X-Force have killed, so Warpath, Wolfsbane, Archangel, X-23, Psylocke, Domino, and Wolverine.