Quote Originally Posted by KurtW95 View Post
I’d disagree on the virtues that I think there is an objective right and wrong and people of sound mind who are morally wrong are still morally wrong even though they think they’re right. So, in such cases, it doesn’t matter if they think what they’re doing is right. Particularly when you get into evil. Like Hitler, if we want to use the clearest case of agreement. So, I guess what I’m saying is, don’t overthink it. Logan killing Nazi soldiers in World War II is different from Apocalypse killing random people. And when it comes to duress, I would limit it to smaller scale cases that are few and far between.
Your op didn’t mention anything about morality of said killings. That’s my point. Let be honest with ourselves this isn’t the first time a thread like this has popped up to show the moral ambiguities displayed by Krakoa, but by your criteria morality isn’t a factor in this case.

The list of mutants that have killed for just pleasure or random violence isn’t very long when we apply these filters.