Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Fantastic Member

Default Batman Fugitive/Murderer trades question.

For anyone that owns these trades, I’m looking at a grainy picture on evilBay for a set of 4. Is this the complete story with all the ancillary crossover titles??? I’m looking to take the plunge but I wanted to be sure everything was included so I’m not screwing around picking up this or that issue extracurricularly…it’s been many moons since I owned these books but I want to recollect some events, as well as complete Brubaker’s body of work..thanks.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jely4me View Post
    For anyone that owns these trades, I’m looking at a grainy picture on evilBay for a set of 4. Is this the complete story with all the ancillary crossover titles??? I’m looking to take the plunge but I wanted to be sure everything was included so I’m not screwing around picking up this or that issue extracurricularly…it’s been many moons since I owned these books but I want to recollect some events, as well as complete Brubaker’s body of work..thanks.
    If it's a set of four, that's the oldest printing. They did a revamped printing, which I believe added a few things in, that is three volumes (one got Murderer, two for Fugitive)
    Blue text denotes sarcasm

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by bob.schoonover View Post
    If it's a set of four, that's the oldest printing. They did a revamped printing, which I believe added a few things in, that is three volumes (one got Murderer, two for Fugitive)
    Ok, but I read that this later printing omitted things, and the seller is a book dealer, not a comic person, so I struck out asking questions, Amazon didn’t list the issues included, so I came here. Thanks for the reply.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jely4me View Post
    Ok, but I read that this later printing omitted things, and the seller is a book dealer, not a comic person, so I struck out asking questions, Amazon didn’t list the issues included, so I came here. Thanks for the reply.
    I forget which volume, but one of the newer volumes got reprinted because of omissions. I have the 3 volume version and everything is there as far as I could tell when I bought it
    Blue text denotes sarcasm

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by bob.schoonover View Post
    I forget which volume, but one of the newer volumes got reprinted because of omissions. I have the 3 volume version and everything is there as far as I could tell when I bought it
    Sorry to pester, but what year was the later reprint if you know, so I know what to look for..

Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar

I *want* to say the older 4 book set is incomplete. I sold mine years ago when the new edition of "Murderer?" was first solicited. I think there were some issues that weren't reprinted in their entirety, i.e. only the relevant pages to the main storyline.
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES