Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Mighty Member

So the X-lives/deaths of Wolverine was essentially just a filler except to make Moira a villain.

I don't see Moira appearing anywhere in Destiny of X

Quote Originally Posted by ericng View Post
    So the X-lives/deaths of Wolverine was essentially just a filler except to make Moira a villain.

I don't see Moira appearing anywhere in Destiny of X
    I would be shocked if she didn't appear in DoX lol.

I know alot of people dont like Leah Williams style and were turned off a little by Trail of Magneto. But I do miss X-Factor and am curious as to what her new project is in the DoX era.

I'm not familiar with Alyssa Wong but also intrigued by what her title / one shot / or mini series might be in DoX.

>Leah Williams has a book coming out
    >She's a known Academy X ally
    >Wind Dancer's been getting focus lately
    >Hellion biggest appearance in the era came from X-Factor
    >The book will likely involve Scarlet Witch
    >Both Wind Dancer and Hellion would likely have major beef with her

2022: THE YEAR OF HELLION LET'S GOOOOOOOOOO
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

I feel like we are waiting for anything new and exciting to happen in the x-books for sooooooooooo long. Let's bring it on! I hope the extra time everybody got was used for some quality books...

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    I feel like if it was just a SW solo they would have announced it by now. I feel like Williams will be writing Bobby again, so maybe a team book that also has Wanda as a member?
    I have complicated thoughts on Williams' stuff which I'll expand on in the Bobby thread, but ngl, the idea of an ensemble book that both Bobby and Wanda are in is very intriguing to me given those two characters have known each other longer than most anyone else, and yet have barely ever interacted. Now throw in the fact that Wanda's connection to Magneto and Lorna hasn't been re-retconned but it has been reaffirmed in spirit....and one of Bobby's best known relationships before coming out was with the woman Wanda considers her sister....AND maybe toss in the interesting angle that even with Wanda's own complicated past with Magneto, Bobby kinda knows him even better than she does in a lot of ways, given how much more often Bobby and Erik have interacted throughout the years compared to how often she's interacted with him.....huh. There's actually a lot of potential for tons of interesting dynamics between Bobby and Wanda, two characters I never really thought to picture playing off of each other before. And that's even before you consider the parallels in their power levels and how often both characters have struggled with the enormity of what they're capable of.

Astonishing Member

I love that Williams is doing another x-book and I'm very curious if Zdarsky is doing a x book and what's going to be about, they implied he's doing one in this interview right?

Quote Originally Posted by Writerblog View Post
    Wanda isn't a x-men character. Orlando take on her was much better and consistent
    Doesnt stop them from trying to make money off her. Especially after MOM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rzerox21xx View Post
    I love that Williams is doing another x-book and I'm very curious if Zdarsky is doing a x book and what's going to be about, they implied he's doing one in this interview right?
    I really hoped it was xfactor but the cast is scattered all about. Maybe new cast members for the old ones.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rzerox21xx View Post
    I didn't get that impression, actually? I think they were just acknowledging that he's done some work with the X-offices in the recent past like with the X-Men/FF crossover, and that resulted in interaction and shared jokes between him and the X-office writers.

Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post

Shit a book focusing solely 9n the academy x mutants with all the younger xmen as cast will be the best. Her play list had a lot of goddess themes hence why I believe it's a Wanda solo considering all that has happened.

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    I know alot of people dont like Leah Williams style and were turned off a little by Trail of Magneto. But I do miss X-Factor and am curious as to what her new project is in the DoX era.

I'm not familiar with Alyssa Wong but also intrigued by what her title / one shot / or mini series might be in DoX.
    Hopefully Alyssa is writing the bobby book which will co-star jubilee among others.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    I feel like if it was just a SW solo they would have announced it by now. I feel like Williams will be writing Bobby again, so maybe a team book that also has Wanda as a member?
    Hmmm that is possible. She also has a lot of vampire gothic themes in her play list. Hence why I was hesitant in thinking she was writing bobby.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I'm intrigued by who the fan-favourite artist returning is...and what book will they be illustrating.

and this:

Kieron: Well, if your name is literally in the title, that has to be a pretty big tell, right? So, look for the debut of the hot new mutant character of 2022, Of: the omega-level preposition.

I'm inclined to think it's Storm as she's the most Bankable OL but I can also see Jean or Magneto or even Iceman (to an extent) headlining an LS (they may be HOT but they're not NEW...so it could be Isca or one of the other Arakii OL mutants. ISCA the Unbeatable does have a nice ring to it as titles go.
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 03-28-2022 at 10:00 AM.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post

I really hope this is true