Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Oh shit we will also be getting a new omega charachter aside the great ring and krakoan omega. From what gillen is saying looks like he is creating a whole new charachter who is omega. I thought they were the ones preaching about how power levels were absurd and stuff in the polygon article.but that is kinda exciting.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PolarIceFire View Post
    Steve: Ibiza will never be the same.
    *Will it be*... The Reavers?... FOOM?!... those F'n Frost Giants?!!
    *Any... all*... either or, Bobby reaping what's been sown is my bet.

... *FACTOR OF HEX*, w/Wanda... Bobby... JP?... Lorna?!... + whoever else (X could = #'s 6 or 10) & more (mutant) 3M(agical/mystical/mythical) themes.

OR... a new *Hellions*... w/Scarlet Witch again, maybe Havok, also again... + Iceman & his nu mini-me, Julian Keller, AKA... well, ummm... HELLION!... + more, obvs... something, something... "the Eldritch Orchard."
    My imagination's been circling similar ideas...
    ever since this Trial of Magneto #5 moment:

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    same energy

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    I've heard it's C.F. Villa.
    But isnt he already in the rotation?

*Will it be*... The Reavers?... FOOM?!... those F'n Frost Giants?!!
    *Any... all*... either or, Bobby reaping what's been sown is my bet.

My imagination's been circling similar ideas...
    ever since this Trial of Magneto #5 moment:

This scene is actually quite good. I haven't read Trial of Magneto and I know the editors fucked it up a lot but that scene is actually really funny. I loved what I read of X-factor and I'm happy I still have some issues left to read in thread. Still don't understand the Leah hate, besides what happened in ToM that shouldn't have.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post

Kieron: Well, if your name is literally in the title, that has to be a pretty big tell, right? So, look for the debut of the hot new mutant character of 2022, Of: the omega-level preposition.
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Kieron just being tongue and cheek? He's saying that the new omega character is "Of" as in "Legion of X" etc. He even says "the omega-level preposition"

Astonishing Member

I kinda want Wanda, Legion and Proteus to all start hanging out regularly while their parents laugh nervously and go mmmm, don't love that.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MayneMan08 View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Kieron just being tongue and cheek? He's saying that the new omega character is "Of" as in "Legion of X" etc. He even says "the omega-level preposition"
    Ah! Yes. (Damn! my Comprehension skills are shot to shyt)
    Legion...of X. And so the hot new character is that Arakkii woman.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

If the kiss in KOX isn't Betsy/Rachel I'm gonna be pissed lol.

Does "a new artist on X-men" mean Pepe Larraz will be gone from the book already? I really hope not and that he is still rotating with some fan favorite artist.

I only accept the replacement if they put some top tier artist in his place like Dauterman.

Incredible Member Lady Midnight's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BobbysWorld View Post
    I kinda want Wanda, Legion, and Proteus to all start hanging out regularly while their parents laugh nervously and go mmmm, don't love that.
    I don't think anyone's going to be laughing with Moira anytime soon.

I'd like to see a Xavier family get together.
    My flag is bacon.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I'm hoping we don't see T-M11 anytime soon.
    She needs to get herself in gear and the Krakoans need to build up their (false) sense of security for when she actually strikes and shatters their peace.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Nicoclaws View Post
    This scene is actually quite good. I haven't read Trial of Magneto and I know the editors fucked it up a lot but that scene is actually really funny. I loved what I read of X-factor and I'm happy I still have some issues left to read in thread. Still don't understand the Leah hate, besides what happened in ToM that shouldn't have.
    It is, and overall, was probably my favorite moment. It stood out to me most, for how it *worked* & frankly... *screamed* (successful) setup (IMO). Which is likely why I hung my hat on it (when speculatively theorizing), too, I now realize. The chemistry & dynamic between the characters, in the context of why they were there & what they were doing + the beats & developments and just... the *atmosphere* of it all, it just really... *cliqued*... *I think.* There was like a... less sci-fi, more *paranormal/supernatural* 'X-Files' energy goin' on, w/some stylings from 'The Craft' mixed in, for good measure. It definitely had the makings, the *raw materials*... for a compellingly quirky, genre-bending (mystery/thriller) hybrid, that could be just *chock full of*... CHARISMA!

It would also both compliment AND *contrast* well, w/Knights' more *fantasy* & New Mew's (seemingly upcoming) *horror* leanings, when it comes to *natural associations* (connections) thematically (and otherwise).

Quote Originally Posted by BobbysWorld View Post
    I have complicated thoughts on Williams' stuff which I'll expand on in the Bobby thread, but ngl, the idea of an ensemble book that both Bobby and Wanda are in is very intriguing to me given those two characters have known each other longer than most anyone else, and yet have barely ever interacted. Now throw in the fact that Wanda's connection to Magneto and Lorna hasn't been re-retconned but it has been reaffirmed in spirit....and one of Bobby's best known relationships before coming out was with the woman Wanda considers her sister....AND maybe toss in the interesting angle that even with Wanda's own complicated past with Magneto, Bobby kinda knows him even better than she does in a lot of ways, given how much more often Bobby and Erik have interacted throughout the years compared to how often she's interacted with him.....huh. There's actually a lot of potential for tons of interesting dynamics between Bobby and Wanda, two characters I never really thought to picture playing off of each other before. And that's even before you consider the parallels in their power levels and how often both characters have struggled with the enormity of what they're capable of.
    This sounds awesome as hell!!

Finally the drought is OVAH! Angela Basset's swaying has finally brought the rains to quench this dry desert and the flowers of krakoa shall sprout ONCE MORE. I call upon the full power of the comic elders to protect us from such a dark dark period soon. Nay i say, NAY to the endless events that cast shadow on our valiant mutants let the dusk sink into the bottom of the sea... as we cast into the Dawn of Destiny! Let's GOOOO!
    Last edited by jwatson; 03-28-2022 at 06:37 PM.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/