Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Fired up for X-men Red and Immortal X-men. Some preview art or a cover featuring Cable would help get me more fired up for Red, though, if I’m being honest. And I’ll keep reading X-Force, Wolverine and X-men. Hopefully X-Force gets better with the promised cast shakeup that’s coming. The rest of the line? I’ll check them out. Legion of X could be promising IMO.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Fired up for X-men Red and Immortal X-men. Some preview art or a cover featuring Cable would help get me more fired up for Red, though, if I’m being honest. And I’ll keep reading X-Force, Wolverine and X-men. Hopefully X-Force gets better with the promised cast shakeup that’s coming. The rest of the line? I’ll check them out. Legion of X could be promising IMO.
    I do still plan on getting wolverine. I mean now that the end is nigh and my head is getting clear, i can put the writing on him but not the scheduling set up, that is very unfair to him and Kubert when wolverine imo has been a good run and a good lane for him.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

BANNED

I think I will just be reading Immortal and Red.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    He said he probably won’t be writing X-Men anytime soon.

https://www.cbr.com/amazing-spider-m...ite%20them.%22
    Dank! Still I remember how in a similar fashion he has once said that he isn't going do much in DC Comics about some time ago. I liked how he wrote one of the Christmas issues with OML and Kurt. I hope they can bring him in a similar fashion like Gillen who has said once some time ago that he is not coming back to X-Men
    Last edited by Vishop; 03-28-2022 at 08:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ericng View Post
    So the X-lives/deaths of Wolverine was essentially just a filler except to make Moira a villain.

I don't see Moira appearing anywhere in Destiny of X
    Si: Legion of X is essentially NYPD: Blue, except if the precinct house was a Sheriff’s Office built inside a psychedelic bubble reality, and the detectives were a dysfunctional crew of badass mutants who can’t agree on anything. Their caseload includes a fugitive god of mischief hiding out on Krakoa, an unauthorized body hijacker (“possession with intent”) and the sad duty to inform one prominent character that their father has been murdered. By, er, an omnipotent robot. Standard day-in-the-life stuff, really.

Surprised nobody picked up on this. Could be Moira, maybe Omega Sentinel.

Overall I liked what everyone had to say. Kind of bummed Williams is coming back, after X Factor and ToM I'm not sure if I'm willing to give her another chance as those were 2/3rd's of the weakest titles to come out of the Krakoa era (Fallen Angels is still #1).
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Interesting that Logan is in his old yellow and blue duds there. Must be a flashback.
    Not neccessarily, remember since Karoka started some characters have worn older outfits at times or at least that is how it was supposed to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    Confirmed that Williams does have a series in the pipeline, so that's neat. The more Spurrier talks about Legion of X, the more it continues to sound like a "Legion and sidekicks" book, so I may give this one a pass. I generally like Spurrier's work, but Kurt is a fave, and I didn't care for how he was written in Way of X.
    Yeah, it sounds like the focus of the book is going to be Spurriers new creation, everyone else will get sidelined. I’m also getting really annoyed that this is the third teaser panel I’ve seen from Legion of X where Kurt’s tail is missing. Does the artist know he has a tail? It’s one of his most obvious and dynamic features why isn’t editorial picking that up!

I hope Leah William's yet to be announced project involves the New X-men, so I'm looking forward to be let down by reality.

I still remain unconvinced that any of these titles warranted scuttling Hickman's story.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    I'm hoping we don't see T-M11 anytime soon.
    She needs to get herself in gear and the Krakoans need to build up their (false) sense of security for when she actually strikes and shatters their peace.
    This will probably be the play, I think her knowledge of DDiaries makes a potentially bigger threat than Nimrod.Though to set her apart from other robots my hope is she joins forces with CoV because the rest of the robots are with Orchis one way or the other.I dare say T-M11 with CoV would be interesting.

I was hoping for that too but people are making me think she's writing a Scarlet Witch title.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncanny X-Man View Post
    I'm happy Leah Williams is getting another book, I thought Trial of Magneto was a bit hit or miss but her X-Factor was mostly good, so I'm looking forward to finding out what she's writing next. I would be very happy with a Wanda solo.

I'm also intrigued by Gerry Duggan's comments about a fan-favorite artist joining X-Men after A.X.E., although I hope Pepe Larraz will also stick around the X-office for more projects.
    My best guess is maybe Patrick Gleason.

Incredible Member Lady Midnight's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Starfish View Post
    I hope Leah William's yet to be announced project involves the New X-men, so I'm looking forward to be let down by reality.

I still remain unconvinced that any of these titles warranted scuttling Hickman's story.
    I'd like to see an update on Northstar becoming a parent, and the Academy X kids helping Eye Boy with Rockslide.
    My flag is bacon.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    My best guess is maybe Patrick Gleason.
    Oh yeah, I would actually LOVE that, Gleason is a monster who would make a wonderful addition to the X-family.

Quote Originally Posted by Starfish View Post

Agree with you 100% We are continuing to see X-Men plots just come apart at the seams. The funniest joke was the editorial department believed was what they had left was anywhere need good enough as what they were letting go of. This is what what happens when a boss gets too common with his staff instead worrying about getting the best quality of work.