Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post
    Robbie Reyes is a stoic, mature lone wolf. He's a bit of a brooder, but he's not a moody teen or anything. He's a guy who's had to work hard his entire life, while managing great grades and taking care of his disabled brother on his own. He's someone with a lot of pressure on his shoulders, but he has good heart, a good head on his shoulders, and is willing to do what it takes to keep innocent people safe. The rare moments of levity and silliness come from him goofing off with his little brother, because he knows how to act around children. Otherwise, people often remark about how abnormally adult and mature he is.

Jason Aaron's Robbie is a quippy goofball who wouldn't know his ass from a frying pan. Sometimes he might reference the brother he takes care of, but otherwise Gabe might as well be dead in the gutter somewhere. He's no longer possessed by his evil uncle, and is instead possessed by a Spirit of Vengeance. This takes away his major hook and makes him exactly like every other Ghost Rider.
    Ouch. My condolences. Aaron doesn't seem to have any respect for what has come before him.

LOL.

Idk why, but I just love the idea of Moira not only keeping her ex's skin, but wearing it as an accessory. This would make the new Moira so much better.
    If the writers actually remembered he was her ex and not just some guy she knows.

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

I want Firestar to win and a page/panel of her with Peter and Bobby celebrating. This is the only thing I want.

I'm not going to waste my time thinking of hopes for the aftermath of an event that hasn't even started.

I want to see Sunfire and Synch remain on the team. These two need more attention.

Hope Rogue leaves Krakoa and the Xmen and become the leader of the Avengers.

Also she is half eternal and is the three races savior. or something like that.

Oh please let her kick something or do something instead of being Dazzler in Fraction run.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    I want Firestar to win and a page/panel of her with Peter and Bobby celebrating. This is the only thing I want.
    Considering Spider-Man did get an invite if the upcoming Hellfire Gala variant cover for ASM is anything to go by, bringing the Amazing Friends back together would be cool to see, too.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Extraordinary Member

Yes please

Also want Peter to meet his students at the gala and just interact w/ Captain Britain

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Yes please

Also want Peter to meet his students at the gala and just interact w/ Captain Britain
    A Spiderman and the X-Men mini with him visiting Krakoa would be nice, we need an outsider look of Krakoa.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Milici View Post
    A Spiderman and the X-Men mini with him visiting Krakoa would be nice, we need an outsider look of Krakoa.
    Yeah that would be great

He has the best kinds of connections to the X-people, not way too close but not distant either

Spectacular Member

Hellfire gala: the world finds out the mutants can resurrect themselves. And maybe even resurrect other super powered people. Kitty Pride is part Deviant. Externals crash the party.
    AXE: krakoa releases a deodorant that can heal Almost all wounds… kidding. Externals attack the mutants . The mutants unleash hell on them so much that now the Avengers step in to break them up but get caught up inn the fight. The celestials come and see a mess and want to destroy earth but Apocalypse shows up and saves everybody, thanos gets beat and leaves earth. The celestials release a new breed of Deviants on earth and Arokko as a punishment for the externals and humans messing **** up.

I sincerely hope that Gambit can finally leave Excalibur and move into the hands of a different writer with real plans and actual character development and usage that doesn't treat him as a joke.

I hope to see much more interaction between Rogue and her mothers and more panel time.

I hope both Rogue and Gambit get bigger roles in the Krakoa era either in leadership, mentoring, or missions. Or at least give them further character development or relationship development.

I hope to see more character driven stories in general and more "quiet issues" and more relationships between characters in general.

Hoping for major shakeups to teams and excited to see what the new books will be.

I want a one shot of Logan and some eternal that just keep killing one another only to be fast tracked rezzed and for it to happen all over again until they say screw it and get a drink and the green lagoon. This will please me greatly should it happen.

Edit: I also want to see Magneto one shotting the whole Eternals squad and them realizing they've picked a fight they really shouldn't have.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    I hope Laura leaves the team, and gets on a book where she can be written in-character again, by a writer who comprehends her character history doesn't begin with the Vault.
    This! My only hope is for Laura to be free of Duggans bad writing, and be written by someone who gets her.

Mighty Member

This is why I don’t want her to win. We’re getting actual X-men passed over so SpiderMan fans can get a reunion with her and Bobby. So that’s it? Every other character has actual storylines besides nostalgia.

Also, all white woman all day? Zero women of color on this book.

Quote Originally Posted by RamaBird View Post
    This is why I don’t want her to win. We’re getting actual X-men passed over so SpiderMan fans can get a reunion with her and Bobby. So that’s it? Every other character has actual storylines besides nostalgia.

Also, all white woman all day? Zero women of color on this book.
    I think Firestar is cool, but I still hope Gentle surged towards the end of the vote.
    Jean Grey in the words of Walt Whitman, from his masterpiece Leaves of Grass, "Song of Myself" (51 and 52):

"Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.)"

"Failing to fetch me at first keep encouraged, Missing me one place search another, I stop somewhere waiting for you."