Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Speaking of Pointless....Brainiac 666 anyone???? Have we even gotten an explanation as to How Waller has a Etrigan/Brainiac mash-up working for her?????
    If you are going to refute, you need to do your own research.

Always Rakzo

Felicia Henderson's TT had boring stories and terrible dialogue but is more forgettable than anything else.

Scott Lobdell's TT was a mess but I still believe Lobdell had very interesting ideas but unfortunately uneven execution and constant editorial changes ruined its potential.

Tim Sheridan's TTA actually has borderline offensive storylines, bad characterization, obnoxious dialogue, godawful ideas and, unlike any other previous run to surprise of everyone, he doesn't have any obvious editorial mandates to actually blame the atrocious direction on it. This book was pure Sheridan and it showcased why he is the worst writer that DC hired in the last few years (Yes, and this includes frikking Bendis).

About the issue itself, I didn't think it was that bad but again, I believe the best parts come from having Dennis Hopeless helping on writing duties and the worst come from Robbie Thompson's already lacking route for the Suicide Squad and Amanda Waller. The crossover as a whole was extremely erratic with some of the issues being completely unnecessary and even downright bad (and guess who wrote the worst of all of them?). On the other hand, I expected something bad and that's exactly what I got so I can't say I'm disappointed.

Someday I'd like to see a scene between Amanda Waller and Mark Shaw, where they sit back, have a couple of drinks, and compare "how the hell did we get here?" notes.

'Cause they're so far off the rails that they look like that train at at the end of Back to the Future III.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    The previous page before the one posted there had Earth-Zero at the top. So they're on the main Prime Earth.

How's this for lame... Superwoman is a version of Donna Troy. Another Donna Troy is with the Titans. They didn't even meet!
    No one met the covers were all lies. I guess talon is free now?

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

This was a pretty bad "event" if we call it that.

And that E3 mini was just for them to wipe E3 off the board again?

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    If you mean of this Mortal coil then yes...Waller blew the bomb in his neck and last we saw him he was a ghost.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

All of DC's main team books -- Justice League, Titans, Suicide Squad -- have been pretty godawful recently. Putting two of them into an slapdash convoluted event together was not perhaps the best choice.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    If you mean of this Mortal coil then yes...Waller blew the bomb in his neck and last we saw him he was a ghost.
    But he’s immortal right?
    So now he can go back to stalking dick grayson

But he’s immortal right?
    So now he can go back to stalking dick grayson
    I don’t know what to tell you. His head was blown up and we last see him he’s a ghost, he’s still there but you know he’s dead. So maybe he haunts Dick Grayson now.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

This should have been a suicide squad /crime syndicate crossover and that's it, the other books were just to prove once again that DC management is a mess and they should clear the whole damn field of them.

I can't see waller having her JL back on the main earth, so I don't care how it looks im going with they are on earth 3, and closed off to the rest of the multiverse, judt like with the future state issues, just with a different team (no Conner Kent, which is stupid).
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Also, what the hell was thoses covers? Most of the time the characters on the covers didn't appear in the book. Cyborg is not even part of this. Why we have Two superboys with the same costume on the cover for issue 2? Only Match is in this.
    And that's not even Conner's current costume... and hasn't been for 11 years. He's still wearing his costume from Bendis's Young Justice.

Nope. Deader than dead. I guess his immortality relied on the brain being intact.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    This was a pretty bad "event" if we call it that.

And that E3 mini was just for them to wipe E3 off the board again?
    I cannot believe DC wasted an Earth 3 for this?!?!

This was complete and utter shite. Why was this allowed to go on? The Titans weren't needed at all. Bolt wasn't kidnapped. No Conner. Talon bites the big one just like that? There was a last minute change from higher up that led to this mess. There has to have been. F**KS sake this was bad!

Quote Originally Posted by 13th Superman View Post
    This was complete and utter shite. Why was this allowed to go on? The Titans weren't needed at all. Bolt wasn't kidnapped. No Conner. Talon bites the big one just like that? There was a last minute change from higher up that led to this mess. There has to have been. F**KS sake this was bad!
    Are Waller and her crew on Earth-0 now? The caption says so but that makes no sense. Why would she take over E3 and separate it from the multiverse only to leave?

Also how does one go about separating a world from the multiverse? Is there a YouTube DYI video for that?
    Cheers - CL

Quote Originally Posted by Coco Loco View Post
    Are Waller and her crew on Earth-0 now? The caption says so but that makes no sense. Why would she take over E3 and separate it from the multiverse only to leave?

Also how does one go about separating a world from the multiverse? Is there a YouTube DYI video for that?
    Can't really say. It does explicitly say Earth 0 but that make no sense unless this is a new designation for a world removed/isolated from the multiverse. I wish they went in further on the technology used to accomplish this feat.