Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Do people really that hung up on vampire Batman? Like I know there's a vampire Batman, but my take is more like, oh, this is the SS version of JLD. Cool. I want it. Regular SS doesn't really interest me, but if you add horror or supernatural I'm interested. Didn't even realize that the team is lead by the vampire Batman, it's the general tone that interest me

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    I mean, anyone who actually read Seeley's Grayson would've predicted that. Another instance pointing to the contest being dominated by casual fans who don't actually read comics. How did Robins perform in sales? Did the people who vote for it purchase it?
    You mean Nightwing, not Grayson, as he co-wrote Grayson with Tom King and therefore it's not the same creative team.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Do people really that hung up on vampire Batman? Like I know there's a vampire Batman, but my take is more like, oh, this is the SS version of JLD. Cool. I want it. Regular SS doesn't really interest me, but if you add horror or supernatural I'm interested. Didn't even realize that the team is lead by the vampire Batman, it's the general tone that interest me
    Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if some people saw SUICIDE SQUAD DARK and clicked on it without even noticing that a version of Batman is involved

Astonishing Member

A supernatural team is fine. Suicide Squad as a concept is great -- it just depends on the execution and creative. But combining the two -- no thanks!

Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar

Not crazy about any of the Final 4 (pitches, not characters).
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Extraordinary Member

Suicide Squad Dark is going to win because it has vampire Batman isn’t it?

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    I mean, anyone who actually read Seeley's Grayson would've predicted that. Another instance pointing to the contest being dominated by casual fans who don't actually read comics. How did Robins perform in sales? Did the people who vote for it purchase it?
    I dropped it after the first issue. I'm done with "but there was another Robin before Dick" stories. It seemed like that wouldn't be the actual case, but I didn't care to get on the ride.

Between this and his recent Superman/Lobo book, I am 100% over Seely.
    May we never forget:

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Daddy Zeus can hit the bricks.
    Truer words never spoken.

You need more Conner "kon-el" Kent in your life, so vote for him
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Extraordinary Member

He’s Proably gonna die midway anyway
    I only expect raven and Zatanna to make it to the end

Extraordinary Member

The author gave us a little more about the book
    I wonder who’s gonna die
    29CDAF88-5A26-4C20-8C72-80CF7D2E314E.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    The author gave us a little more about the book
    I wonder who’s gonna die
    29CDAF88-5A26-4C20-8C72-80CF7D2E314E.jpg

Sorry, Conner all by himself is better than a bunch of psychos, but you vote the way you want
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    Sorry, Conner all by himself is better than a bunch of psychos, but you vote the way you want
    And miss out on the heads of DCs mystical world I kinda have to

F9B40FBD-512B-4862-A86B-C38526565ECF.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    And miss out on the heads of DCs mystical world I kinda have to

F9B40FBD-512B-4862-A86B-C38526565ECF.jpg

I don't like magic (sounds just like a SUPER fan) lol

Any new art or info?

Did any books that lost the previous Round Robin get published at any point?

I didn't even keep up with it when I saw Robins because that was never going to lose.
    Currently Reading: DC v. Vampires / Batman: Urban Legends / Robin / Nightwing / Mister Miracle: The Source of Freedom