Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Superboy is not the underdog
    Never said he was. I expect him to win.

If DC wants to dig itself out of dark,depressing, edgy rut they have been in for years now, superboy will win, comics should be fun
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    If DC wants to dig itself out of dark,depressing, edgy rut they have been in for years now, superboy will win, comics should be fun
    It’s a fan vote ?

Dcu gets like 3000 max votes in total it’s irrelevant and a mercy to participate
    Umm, the final round is held only on DCU. If SSD has lost Rounds 2 and 3 there, then it's toast even if it makes it to the Top 2.

Unless they really hate Conner over there, which I doubt.

It’s a fan vote ?
    Yeah I know, but I believe this has been DC's problem for a long time now, they keep following the DARK, whej they should be the LIGHT

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    Umm, the final round is held only on DCU. If SSD has lost Rounds 2 and 3 there, then it's toast even if it makes it to the Top 2.

Unless they really hate Conner over there, which I doubt.
    Who in their right minds could hate Conner kon-el Kent
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Extraordinary Member

Yeah I know, but I believe this has been DC's problem for a long time now, they keep following the DARK, whej they should be the LIGHT

Who in their right minds could hate Conner kon-el Kent
    We have plenty of heroes in the light
    Superman Nightwing and Flash etc.

The final vote is hidden, on DCU, I assume DC does that becuase they pick the winner not the 3000 votes in the end

I would love a Superboy book, but the pitch is so generic I can’t get behind it. Making him the “off-world” Super is hardly building his own niche in the franchise when Clark and Kara are already doing that.

We have plenty of heroes in the light
    Superman Nightwing and Flash etc.

The final vote is hidden, on DCU, I assume DC does that becuase they pick the winner not the 3000 votes in the end

It's scary you think there is enough heroes like thst, when there should be a endless amount, we need more, not more dark and edgy stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    I would love a Superboy book, but the pitch is so generic I can’t get behind it. Making him the “off-world” Super is hardly building his own niche in the franchise when Clark and Kara are already doing that.

That was one heck of a great one page preview we got though, a SB fan should be all in now.

His environment can always change, but if he doesn't see print, he can't get passed the bumps you don't care for

Extraordinary Member

It's scary you think there is enough heroes like thst, when there should be a endless amount, we need more, not more dark and edgy stuff
    It’s not scary

Blue beetle, booster gold, any amazon, green arrow, Aquaman
    Most heroes operate in the light under most circumstances. The batfamily sure, but even then a majority of those books are Bruce specific

It’s not scary

Blue beetle, booster gold, any amazon, green arrow, Aquaman
    Most heroes operate in the light under most circumstances. The batfamily sure, but even then a majority of those books are Bruce specific

More heroes should want to do good, just because it's good,we need good for goodness sake, maybe others will do the same

Extraordinary Member

More heroes should want to do good, just because it's good,we need good for goodness sake, maybe others will do the same
    I’m not sure what your trying to say? Is somone getting paid to be a hero?

I’m not sure what your trying to say? Is somone getting paid to be a hero?

I'm saying heroes should do good, not becaise they are forced into it or have something terrible happen to them and that's y they do it, they should do it becaise it's the right thing to do, like us, we should want to do the right thing.beibg inspired to do good is a good thing

Btw I got way off topic into a more basic hero type thought, instead of just dark, swarmy, edgy shit like SS and constantine on one side and superboy on the other. Whoops