Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

It's nice to see Vic and Gar's relationship as being important again.

(Also I guess we're sticking with Hawkman and Hawkwoman as the pairing again).

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

ATP you might as well just vote on Instagram since that determined the winner last time.

Quote Originally Posted by Yohei72 View Post
    Oh, I hadn't heard that. Where does this rumor come from? See, that's an example of what I'm talking about - I'd vote for that in a heartbeat if I knew it was King.
    I could be whole lot of nothing, but in an interview he answered a question about what he was working on and he started to say "Super-" but stopped himself.

Knowing the creative teams behind these book would help a lot in my making of decisions of what to vote for.

Quote Originally Posted by garazza View Post
    I could be whole lot of nothing, but in an interview he answered a question about what he was working on and he started to say "Super-" but stopped himself.
    Ha! That man is an expert troll sometimes.

I don't know about you, but I'm definitely a whole lot of nothing.

Incredible Member

Animal Man,. PLEASE

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

(Also I guess we're sticking with Hawkman and Hawkwoman as the pairing again).
    I'm cautiously optimistic about the Hawks book, but just he thought of they bring in that Shayne kid or maybe that JLU Warhawk makes me apprehensive.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas 35 View Post
    How can you say this? Has the Suicide Squad book with a Vampire Batman that has enough name recognition to ABSOLUTELY SWEEP the vote on Instagram!
    True. That will probably seal the deal for that book as the winner.

As a Firestorm fan I like Ronnie and Jason but since this will deal with the Life Equation I would rather have Jason be side lined and have the original Firestorm team of Ronnie and Professor Stein used. Otherwise Question and Animal Man.

Mighty Member

Although I know that Instagram basically determines the winner it is interesting to see how its results differ from Twitter.

THE QUESTIONS 46.1% vs CONSTANTINE & THE DEMON 53.9%

BLACK CANARY 55.9% vs GREEN LANTERN 44.1%

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Hawkman, Hawkwoman, Constantine, JL Redacted, Speed of Fear, Black Canary, Green Lantern, and Man of Tommorow

Also I love that there's so many threads about DC keep adding legacy character taking up space and here they are making another child

Quote Originally Posted by garazza View Post

Knowing the creative teams behind these book would help a lot in my making of decisions of what to vote for.
    The Round Robin teams don’t progress beyond the pitch stage unless they win the first two rounds I believe. Plus Tom King can write what he wants at this point I think, these RRs are for lesser known writers to compete in, and I don’t think he’d do a premise with Conner that he already did with Kara.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Whoever wins IG is the one that wins. That’s the poll to keep an eye on… Twitter isn’t going to be happy though when their picks don’t win
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post
    Whoever wins IG is the one that wins. That’s the poll to keep an eye on… Twitter isn’t going to be happy though when their picks don’t win
    Yeah idk why the hell they brought the twitter vote when it's completely pointless.

This nonsense again. I don't see why do this poll on other platforms when IG determines everything. Why are they trying to make it seem like twitter or DCU influences anything about the final result. It's pathetic.