Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Hawks, JL, DC Horror and Alan Scott for me.

I have a feeling only JL: Redacted of these will make it to Round 3 (a shame as it's the one I'm least interested in).

Just like last year, Instagram is calling the shots.

Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sodam Yat View Post
    Wasn't Green Lantern: The Birth of Conspiracy leading in the polls?
    Yeah you're right. I did prefer that over Captain Carrot...
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Incredible Member

CBR article has the creative teams and story details, but... it has Suicide Squad Dark listed instead of Justice League Redacted.
    Was there some voting shenanigans going on?

Extraordinary Member

Instagram's SSD vs JLR results were the opposite of Twitter's, and the Instagram account has more followers so probably more voters which would make that one worth more giving SSD the win.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by sbp1972 View Post
    CBR article has the creative teams and story details, but... it has Suicide Squad Dark listed instead of Justice League Redacted.
    Only creative team credit that especially interests me is Si Spurrier on Green Lantern. Be very keen to read that.

Quote Originally Posted by Claude View Post
    Only creative team credit that especially interests me is Si Spurrier on Green Lantern. Be very keen to read that.
    Yeah, I saw that and suddenly had a very vested interested in that book winning.
    You are my favorite thing, Peter. My very favorite thing.

Extraordinary Member

Suicide Dark has Raven and Zatanna !!! That is the book we need !!!

Quote Originally Posted by sbp1972 View Post
    Well, why didn't you post the link?
    https://www.cbr.com/round-robin-roun...scriptions-dc/
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Knowing creative teams and more details have certainly affected my judgement.

I'm voting for

-Hawkman and Hawkwoman.

Constantine is over exposed and it's been too long since Hector Hall has been relevant. I don't see the Hawks winning this but I will vote for them any way..

-Kid Flash: The Speed of Fear.

Sorry, Zatanna and Raven but Suicide Squad Dark sounds like some kind of edgelord shit. Vampire Batman, mind controlling worms, League of Assassins and Dark Multiverse, eeeh no thanks. Sound like somebody took Snyder's excesses and ran with it.

Brandon Easton is a good writer so even with Parallax and the Guardians involved, I'm willing the Kid Flash a chance. It sounds like it could be way more fun and intriguing.

-DC Horror Presents: Ghost Tour From Hell.

Can't believe I voted against another fave. Sorry but I feel like we are already getting a story with the Corps destroyed and John having to survive on his wits and whatever is left until he attains power again I want a John Stewart story but something fresh and not a rehash.

Plus it's been a while since Madame Xanadu has been relevant.

-Tough choice between Green Lantern: The Birth Conspiracy and Superboy: The Man of Tomorrow. I love Alan Scott and I'm down for some 1940's period piece that also involves aliens. I am a fan of MIB and Scott being in a plot that sounds like its straight out of a plot from the animated series, sounds exactly like what I want. OTOH, Superboy: MOT sounds exactly like what I wish they were doing in the Superman titles. Instead of having Jon replace Clark, have Kon do it instead. I think I will vote for GL since the JSA needs all the support it can get.

The CBR Community Guidelines & Rules
    | Report but also PM me directly

DC Horror Presents: Ghost Tour From Hell sounds great. I'm glad it made it into the second round and as unlikely as it is that it wins, I'm definitely voting for it. Maybe the DC Horror label helps it advance.

Green Lantern: The Birth of Conspiracy wasn't on really on my radar before but now that I know Skylar Patridge is on art? Yes, please! I also think it is high time for Alan Scott to get a proper fleshed out story after Infinite Frontier teased it.

So many great titles and creative teams here that need to see the light of day, if even as digitally exclusive series. A Madame Xanadu story set in New Orleans? Count me in! Rooting for that and Alan Scott even if they are trailing rn

Extraordinary Member

Some art snippets:

Extraordinary Member

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    Knowing creative teams and more details have certainly affected my judgement.

I'm voting for

-Hawkman and Hawkwoman.

Constantine is over exposed and it's been too long since Hector Hall has been relevant. I don't see the Hawks winning this but I will vote for them any way..

-Kid Flash: The Speed of Fear.

Sorry, Zatanna and Raven but Suicide Squad Dark sounds like some kind of edgelord shit. Vampire Batman, mind controlling worms, League of Assassins and Dark Multiverse, eeeh no thanks. Sound like somebody took Snyder's excesses and ran with it.

Brandon Easton is a good writer so even with Parallax and the Guardians involved, I'm willing the Kid Flash a chance. It sounds like it could be way more fun and intriguing.

-DC Horror Presents: Ghost Tour From Hell.

Can't believe I voted against another fave. Sorry but I feel like we are already getting a story with the Corps destroyed and John having to survive on his wits and whatever is left until he attains power again I want a John Stewart story but something fresh and not a rehash.

Plus it's been a while since Madame Xanadu has been relevant.

-Tough choice between Green Lantern: The Birth Conspiracy and Superboy: The Man of Tomorrow. I love Alan Scott and I'm down for some 1940's period piece that also involves aliens. I am a fan of MIB and Scott being in a plot that sounds like its straight out of a plot from the animated series, sounds exactly like what I want. OTOH, Superboy: MOT sounds exactly like what I wish they were doing in the Superman titles. Instead of having Jon replace Clark, have Kon do it instead. I think I will vote for GL since the JSA needs all the support it can get.
    A47D706E-AF37-4087-87A8-9C8E816C2573.jpg

Don’t forsake Zatanna

That Hawkkid costume looks great .

Is the Reverse-Flash in Wallace's story his dad?