Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Incredible Member SplinteringHeart's Avatar

This thread does lead to: as Matt implies, an issue about Pete and MJ being "together"...another pathways/choices meaning trouble a la Mephisto and the OMD thing...which makes what's coming under Wells' helm a right bloody annoyance! The whole what did Peter do/Everyone hates him/MJ & Pete at odds serves to piss us off already....boycott is the answer, as suggested, but mug that I am, I won't (been there done that before), I'll still hand over the money, and probably just keep moaning...urgh.

Quote Originally Posted by IamnotJudasTraveller View Post
    The problem is how the audience at large is so used to this, that it's kind of all but granted that not only the relaunch will sell well, it'll also probably be the top sold book for the month because of the whole "#1" allure (have no clue why it works, but well, it does).
    It works because it tricks people into thinking it's a good starting point.

Quote Originally Posted by David Walton View Post
    Have narrowed down the mysterious dude with cryptic words to one of two possibilities:

Judas Traveller with a haircut

F.A.C.A.D.E.
    F.A.C.A.D.E. would be the best possible option, because once Peter finds out that he's the one behind this, he still has to find out who F.A.C.A.D.E. is, and it'll be even better considering that Spider-writters like to make Spidey pay for not doing random thing, this is Spidey's consequence for not learning who F.A.C.A.D.E. is back in Slott's run.

Life ****, Marvel's gonna be obnoxious when writing Spider-Man, might as well be as stupid as they can now, at least that way it can be kinda fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    We all know that BND was a collective mid-life crisis from Marvel back then

BANNED

Have narrowed down the mysterious dude with cryptic words to one of two possibilities:

F.A.C.A.D.E.
    Judas is probably the only one from the 90's Clone Saga who haven't made any other comebacks ever since his last appearance just before Norman's return.
    I wonder why...

Quote Originally Posted by Minerboh View Post
    Judas is probably the only one from the 90's Clone Saga who haven't made any other comebacks ever since his last appearance just before Norman's return.
    I wonder why...
    My hope is that if DeMatteis miniseries gets a sequel, it will bring back Judas Traveller.
    Last edited by Kanos; 03-30-2022 at 03:23 PM.

F.A.C.A.D.E.
    Why not both? There's a twist for the ages: F.A.C.A.D.E. was always Judas Traveller.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by bob.schoonover View Post
    The glowing light and path of blood remark certainly suggest it's not a standard Spidey rogue or ally. Past that, it's certainly a tease for the relaunch, but the solicits for that suggest we won't be getting an answer right away.
    Wells did say the first arc was Tombstone because he wanted to do street-level before we ramped up

I wonder if this is the guy who captured the Sinister Six in 900?If so we already know who they are

Bright light guy is the manifestation of Ditko state, and it's trying to save Spider-Man from Marvel.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    We all know that BND was a collective mid-life crisis from Marvel back then