Help with a problem with Tales Of Wonder

Months ago, my order from Tales Of Wonder arrived in Spain, but due to a customs problem (it seems that the tracking of the package was not indicated and Fedex was unable to contact me) the item was returned.

FEDEX informed me that the my order arrived at Tales Of Wonder’s warehouse: 6005 E Shelby Dr, Suite #2 Memphis, TN 38141 on January 20 at 09.00 am.
In an e-mail dated January 31, a TOW member Ryan wrote me: “once it comes back to our warehouse I will inform them to have it re-shipped”.

Since then, I’ve written several times begging for my item to be returned as soon as possible with no response. I 've written to Instocktrades without any answer either

I've been a Tales Of Wonder costumer for many years and I ‘ve always paid everything on the spot. That is why I consider that I ‘ve been very patience waiting for their response for many months. And, with all due respect, I consider that I do not deserve this inconsiderate treatment.

I know they have a lot of work but, this situation causes me unnecessary stress and I consider that they should be too professional to allow this situation.

Is it foolish of me to think that maybe I am being scammed? Because they haven't answered any e-mail from me for 3 months. I have also asked that if they are not going to return the item, they should return my money, but there is no response either.
Can someone give me some help or advise me what to do?

Thanks in advance